Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Custom Made Signatures and Avatars

  1. #901



    I am Woman! Hear Me Roar!
    NJ
    Posts : 1,116
    4 Windows 7 Pro Sp1- 4 Win 8 Pro, 1- xp pro sp3


    Quote Originally Posted by Arc View Post
    You Want Custom made sig or an avatar for this new forum? Then i'll make one on your request's you tell me how it should look like, and I'll try to make it.
    I sent you a message for the custom made sig for this forum
    I have no idea how it should look like and via my message I would appreciate a bit of help
    thanks
    robin

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #902


    London
    Posts : 90
    Windows 8.1 pro media centre 64bit


    Getting really ticked off with my custom Windows theme so I'm gonna relax and get creative today else where looks like a new sig is in order for someone.
    Plus I have stinking hang over so I can do without sifting though windows file's.
    Last edited by Trevers1987; 05 Dec 2012 at 05:38.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #903


    LOL, Dan! Too many hot toddies last night?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #904


    London
    Posts : 90
    Windows 8.1 pro media centre 64bit


    You could say that all I know is it was snowing when I left the pub and once again it was a lock-in and now to quote dire straits
    Nicotine for breakfast just to put me right
    and I let you guess the Dylan quote

    Plus here's a siggy didn't have much to go on need to know a few of ya likes especially colour wise

    not my most graphical but I got the shakes bad lol

    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails robinb.png   robinc.png  
    Last edited by Trevers1987; 05 Dec 2012 at 08:31.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #905


    Very nice, Dan
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #906


    Yes. Very nice work again, Dan. :thumbup:

    If you were referring to Dylan's " Rainy day women", I know it all too well! :beer: I've slowed way down in my older age, though.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #907



    I am Woman! Hear Me Roar!
    NJ
    Posts : 1,116
    4 Windows 7 Pro Sp1- 4 Win 8 Pro, 1- xp pro sp3


    Quote Originally Posted by Trevers1987 View Post
    You could say that all I know is it was snowing when I left the pub and once again it was a lock-in and now to quote dire straits
    Nicotine for breakfast just to put me right
    and I let you guess the Dylan quote

    Plus here's a siggy didn't have much to go on need to know a few of ya likes especially colour wise

    not my most graphical but I got the shakes bad lol

    very nice but since I am roaring and I know you can be more artistic can you beef it up a bit please
    thanks
    robin
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #908


    London
    Posts : 90
    Windows 8.1 pro media centre 64bit


    Quote Originally Posted by robinb9 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevers1987 View Post
    You could say that all I know is it was snowing when I left the pub and once again it was a lock-in and now to quote dire straits
    Nicotine for breakfast just to put me right
    and I let you guess the Dylan quote

    Plus here's a siggy didn't have much to go on need to know a few of ya likes especially colour wise


    not my most graphical but I got the shakes bad lol

    very nice but since I am roaring and I know you can be more artistic can you beef it up a bit please
    thanks
    robin
    Like I said I didn't have much to go on need to know a few of ya likes music, colour for example favourite cartoon character TV show is there a particular picture you want interpreted or all graphical
    Basicly I'm asking what ya into.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #909



    I am Woman! Hear Me Roar!
    NJ
    Posts : 1,116
    4 Windows 7 Pro Sp1- 4 Win 8 Pro, 1- xp pro sp3


    ok,,,, give me some time to think about and I will get back to you
    thank you so much
    robin
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #910


    London
    Posts : 90
    Windows 8.1 pro media centre 64bit


    Quote Originally Posted by robinb9 View Post
    ok,,,, give me some time to think about and I will get back to you
    thank you so much
    robin
    It's my pleasure
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 91 of 139 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Custom Made Signatures and Avatars
Related Threads
Since I upgraded to 8.1 (x64), I am unable to hide custom made libraries in the navigation pane. The default libraries can be hidden/shown. Does a custom library have a registry entry? I'm sure its visibility is controlled by a simple value. No, I don't have "show all folders" selected. ...
Solved Signatures in Site Stuff
I've created myself a new signature with adobe photoshop elements 2. When i imported it to PNG-24 with transparency enabled it had transparent background. But when i uploaded it to be my signature it had that nasty white background. I've posted the .psd file to the attachments (if you want to...
On the screen where you choose which user account to log in to, I've noticed the user avatars/icons are sorted in "last used" order. This is extremely annoying because it forces you to actively look at the icons instead of just alway clicking on the same place on the screen. (Compare it to if the...
Household plastic ingredient spotted in space Household plastic ingredient spotted in space | Cutting Edge - CNET News
I have just brought over my Gmail account into my Outlook.com account. I can now send or receive GMail using the Outlook.com web interface. Is there a way I can create seperate Signatures for each email account (@outlook.com and @gmail.com)? Thank you
Hi there are animated avatars allowed on the forums -- I've tried making one --it works fine on my local PC but it doesn't "Animate" when uploaded to the forum. Small .GIF file with 3 layers so shouldn't take resources . Cheers jimbo
Windows Avatars? in General Support
Wouldn't that be a novel idea? Instead of the boring, and often WTF-worthy user pictures, how about W8 users get to create their own Windows Avatar akin to the ones found on the Xbox 360? The avatar could represent your profile on Windows, and could make little appearances in certain apps, like...
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook