Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Custom Made Signatures and Avatars

  1. #821


    Sometimes it comes early and sometimes late, but something always triggers the Holiday mood in me. I think it was the combination of the neighbors holiday lights they put up over the weekend that I saw last night and your avatar I saw this morning. It hit me! I'm weird that way!

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #822


    United States
    Posts : 650
    Windows 8.1 Pro, iOS 7.1, Elementary OS


    Click image for larger version

    Original Signature

    Click image for larger version

    Holiday Signature

    Here's to the holidays.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #823


    Wow, Grant! I'm near speechless! Thank you much! Now you've really made my day!

    How did you whip that out so fast?!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #824


    Indonesia
    Posts : 63
    windows 7


    so many nice sig,,creative....
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #825


    Looks like you're pretty good yourself, ryo. I'm assuming you made yours?

    Grant and I are doing a little of our upcoming Christmas Holiday decorating.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #826


    United States
    Posts : 650
    Windows 8.1 Pro, iOS 7.1, Elementary OS


    Quote Originally Posted by HippsieGypsie View Post
    Looks like you're pretty good yourself, ryo. I'm assuming you made yours?

    Grant and I are doing a little of our upcoming Christmas Holiday decorating.
    Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!
    Trevers... add some lights!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #827


    London
    Posts : 90
    Windows 8.1 pro media centre 64bit


    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrantFitz View Post
    Click image for larger version

    Original Signature

    Click image for larger version

    Holiday Signature

    Here's to the holidays.
    Very nice Grant!

    Don't worry I'll be adding some lights myself soon just haven't found that magical little twinkle yet but I'm sure it will find me soon.
    Did start work on my first Christmas Sig today got past stage one a got bored though little preview below
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ball ball.png  
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #828


    You guys sure are talented!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #829


    United States
    Posts : 650
    Windows 8.1 Pro, iOS 7.1, Elementary OS


    Quote Originally Posted by Trevers1987 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrantFitz View Post
    Click image for larger version

    Original Signature

    Click image for larger version

    Holiday Signature

    Here's to the holidays.
    Very nice Grant!

    Don't worry I'll be adding some lights myself soon just haven't found that magical little twinkle yet but I'm sure it will find me soon.
    Did start work on my first Christmas Sig today got past stage one a got bored though little preview below
    Wish I could design like you.
    Ask Tony, my signatures looked kind of rough a while back.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #830


    London
    Posts : 90
    Windows 8.1 pro media centre 64bit


    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrantFitz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trevers1987 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrantFitz View Post
    Click image for larger version

    Original Signature

    Click image for larger version

    Holiday Signature

    Here's to the holidays.
    Very nice Grant!

    Don't worry I'll be adding some lights myself soon just haven't found that magical little twinkle yet but I'm sure it will find me soon.
    Did start work on my first Christmas Sig today got past stage one a got bored though little preview below
    Wish I could design like you.
    Ask Tony, my signatures looked kind of rough a while back.
    Beleave me you should had seen my work a few months back!
    Everthing I know I've learned from these very forums and You-tube video's mainly from this guy Nick who's work is out of this world.
    poomanuk's channel - YouTube
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Custom Made Signatures and Avatars
Related Threads
Since I upgraded to 8.1 (x64), I am unable to hide custom made libraries in the navigation pane. The default libraries can be hidden/shown. Does a custom library have a registry entry? I'm sure its visibility is controlled by a simple value. No, I don't have "show all folders" selected. ...
Solved Signatures in Site Stuff
I've created myself a new signature with adobe photoshop elements 2. When i imported it to PNG-24 with transparency enabled it had transparent background. But when i uploaded it to be my signature it had that nasty white background. I've posted the .psd file to the attachments (if you want to...
On the screen where you choose which user account to log in to, I've noticed the user avatars/icons are sorted in "last used" order. This is extremely annoying because it forces you to actively look at the icons instead of just alway clicking on the same place on the screen. (Compare it to if the...
Household plastic ingredient spotted in space Household plastic ingredient spotted in space | Cutting Edge - CNET News
I have just brought over my Gmail account into my Outlook.com account. I can now send or receive GMail using the Outlook.com web interface. Is there a way I can create seperate Signatures for each email account (@outlook.com and @gmail.com)? Thank you
Hi there are animated avatars allowed on the forums -- I've tried making one --it works fine on my local PC but it doesn't "Animate" when uploaded to the forum. Small .GIF file with 3 layers so shouldn't take resources . Cheers jimbo
Windows Avatars? in General Support
Wouldn't that be a novel idea? Instead of the boring, and often WTF-worthy user pictures, how about W8 users get to create their own Windows Avatar akin to the ones found on the Xbox 360? The avatar could represent your profile on Windows, and could make little appearances in certain apps, like...
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook