Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


I'm addicted to this blog

  1. #41


    Quote Originally Posted by Arpan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HippsieGypsie View Post
    Thanks, Grant. The lady turned south. I went north! I'll have more time now.
    That's an example of a good and bad news at the same event
    LOL, Arpan. Yes, there's good and bad in everything as I see it. All things work for the good. It doesn't mean all things are good, but I'd rather lQQk for the positive rather than live in a negative realm.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #42


    United States
    Posts : 650
    Windows 8.1 Pro, iOS 7.1, Elementary OS


    *reads old thread* did I call 8 Forums a blog... LOL!

    Still addicted.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #43


    Hello Friend,
    I would say the last time I got addicted for something was my cigratee and it took 6 months to get rid of it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #44


    United States
    Posts : 650
    Windows 8.1 Pro, iOS 7.1, Elementary OS


    Quote Originally Posted by shubhamstunter View Post
    Hello Friend,
    I would say the last time I got addicted for something was my cigratee and it took 6 months to get rid of it.
    Sorry to hear!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #45


    Posts : 5,707
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    Seriously right now, this is getting to be like my second facebook. And, this forum is making me appreciate email more and more because if I had actual physical letters being delivered to me of every notification, my house would look like the Dursley's house from that one scene in the first Harry Potter movie.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #46


    United States
    Posts : 650
    Windows 8.1 Pro, iOS 7.1, Elementary OS


    Quote Originally Posted by Coke Robot View Post
    Seriously right now, this is getting to be like my second facebook. And, this forum is making me appreciate email more and more because if I had actual physical letters being delivered to me of every notification, my house would look like the Dursley's house from that one scene in the first Harry Potter movie.

    LOL!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #47


    India
    Posts : 1,184
    Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Linux Mint 14


    Did anybody say Harry Potter?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #48


    United States
    Posts : 650
    Windows 8.1 Pro, iOS 7.1, Elementary OS


    Quote Originally Posted by Arpan View Post
    Did anybody say Harry Potter?
    Arpan! Where have you been? Nice to see you again!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #49


    Bay Area
    Posts : 21,840
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64


    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrantFitz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arpan View Post
    Did anybody say Harry Potter?
    Arpan! Where have you been? Nice to see you again!
    We've saved lots of Y words for you

    A Guy
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #50


    India
    Posts : 1,184
    Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Linux Mint 14


    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrantFitz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arpan View Post
    Did anybody say Harry Potter?
    Arpan! Where have you been? Nice to see you again!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrantFitz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arpan View Post
    Did anybody say Harry Potter?
    Arpan! Where have you been? Nice to see you again!
    We've saved lots of Y words for you

    A Guy
    I'm back guys Hoping to post regularly now. I've loads of time now.

    Y words?? I saw somewhere you guys got fed up with them too
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Related Threads
Solved Where's the blog? in Site Stuff
I remebered once we had our own Windows eight blog. I cant seem to find it anywhere. Is it still there?
Hi all Once I've got used to the metro GUI I really like it. This is from an OLDER Guy who absolutely HATES doing anything with mobile phones apart from using them to actually make telephone calls, jam incessant noisy business guys on Eurostar trains between London and Brussels/Paris ...
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook