Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


I'm addicted to this blog

  1. #31


    Solo.
    Posts : 2,159
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit


    Go for it Tony. Have a good forum combined with a date, awesome.
    Don't forget to tell her that Kevin say hello.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #32


    Ok. I will. I will see her at karaoke tonight.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #33


    Bay Area
    Posts : 21,838
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64


    Good luck Tony

    A Guy
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #34


    India
    Posts : 1,184
    Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Linux Mint 14


    I've been busy for a while now. Found a bit time off and got here. This is the first forum I ever joined in my life and it has been a brilliant experience so far. Nice, helpful people here is what makes it so much fun. I will hopefully join here from Saturday full time. Nice thread I'm addicted myself.

    Nice avatar Kevin Nice Sig Bill

    Tony said:
    Nice, but I think I have you beat. I joined June 5 of this year. Today I hit 2,000 posts. That's 113 days. That averages to 17.80 posts a day.

    I'm a forum junkie!
    At that rate Gold Member badge isn't looking far, is it?? Hit the 5000 mark in the next couple of months, Tony I gotta up my rate, been off for a while and it's gone below.

    And good luck with your lady
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #35


    Thanks, Arpan. Good to see you back!

    I could hit gold by year's end. We'll see. I'd say half were word games, What are you listening to, etc. I hope I put some helpful Android quality posts in though.

    We had fun on our date. That's two on my line now and both have potential. I've been advised not to rush in. I'm going to take my time for sure!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #36


    United States
    Posts : 650
    Windows 8.1 Pro, iOS 7.1, Elementary OS


    Quote Originally Posted by HippsieGypsie View Post
    Thanks, Arpan. Good to see you back!

    I could hit gold by year's end. We'll see. I'd say half were word games, What are you listening to, etc. I hope I put some helpful Android quality posts in though.

    We had fun on our date. That's two on my line now and both have potential. I've been advised not to rush in. I'm going to take my time for sure!
    I'm not going gold anytime soon, as I tend to answer support questions.

    Good luck, Tony!
    I hope it goes good.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #37


    Bay Area
    Posts : 21,838
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64


    I post articles that get everyone stirred up I don't have 8 installed, so I just try to add conversation starters. A Guy
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #38


    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrantFitz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HippsieGypsie View Post
    Thanks, Arpan. Good to see you back!

    I could hit gold by year's end. We'll see. I'd say half were word games, What are you listening to, etc. I hope I put some helpful Android quality posts in though.

    We had fun on our date. That's two on my line now and both have potential. I've been advised not to rush in. I'm going to take my time for sure!
    I'm not going gold anytime soon, as I tend to answer support questions.

    Good luck, Tony!
    I hope it goes good.
    Thanks, Grant. The lady turned south. I went north! I'll have more time now.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #39


    Quote Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
    I post articles that get everyone stirred up I don't have 8 installed, so I just try to add conversation starters. A Guy
    And stirred up they get! Geez....
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #40


    India
    Posts : 1,184
    Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Linux Mint 14


    Quote Originally Posted by HippsieGypsie View Post
    Thanks, Grant. The lady turned south. I went north! I'll have more time now.
    That's an example of a good and bad news at the same event
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Related Threads
Solved Where's the blog? in Site Stuff
I remebered once we had our own Windows eight blog. I cant seem to find it anywhere. Is it still there?
Hi all Once I've got used to the metro GUI I really like it. This is from an OLDER Guy who absolutely HATES doing anything with mobile phones apart from using them to actually make telephone calls, jam incessant noisy business guys on Eurostar trains between London and Brussels/Paris ...
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook