Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums

How do you feel?

  1. #21


    Posts : 5,360
    7/8/ubuntu/Linux Deepin


    Are you turning into Ken Dodd?




    Quote Originally Posted by Coke Robot View Post
    I feel like I want to buy a little taco bus and write on the side of "Food for Mexicans." It's a shakeup from Mexican Food.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #22


    Posts : 5,360
    7/8/ubuntu/Linux Deepin


    I have two ideas for an app, the first is an app for Windows 8 and Windows Phone that finds the best public facilities nearest you
    My mum used to navigate around the world by remembering where the loos were
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #23


    Posts : 5,707
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    Quote Originally Posted by SIW2 View Post
    Are you turning into Ken Dodd?




    Quote Originally Posted by Coke Robot View Post
    I feel like I want to buy a little taco bus and write on the side of "Food for Mexicans." It's a shakeup from Mexican Food.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #24


    Posts : 5,707
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    I feel like I need another summer. Today, I was out and it seriously felt like it should had been almost 7 o'clock, but it was 4 o'clock... I also feel like I'm running out of time to work on my puter case as I only have little over a month left to finish the case work and painting. Time to get cracking!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #25


    It's a beautiful Friday here in the Ohio River Valley. Even so, a little rain wouldn't hurt. A LOT of rain would be better, before the Ohio River becomes the Ohio Creek.

    Bring on the weekend!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #26


    Quote Originally Posted by Coke Robot View Post
    I feel like I need another summer. Today, I was out and it seriously felt like it should had been almost 7 o'clock, but it was 4 o'clock... I also feel like I'm running out of time to work on my puter case as I only have little over a month left to finish the case work and painting. Time to get cracking!
    That's a good attitude to have, Coke! We're in your corner and rooting for ya! Let's get 'er done!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #27


    Quote Originally Posted by TerryE View Post
    It's a beautiful Friday here in the Ohio River Valley. Even so, a little rain wouldn't hurt. A LOT of rain would be better, before the Ohio River becomes the Ohio Creek.

    Bring on the weekend!
    I feel guilty, for we had about a half inch yesterday. Not to fear, though. You may get your wish. That front is headed your way. If it picks up moister over Lake Michigan, it may make it to Cincinnati.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #28


    Posts : 5,707
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    Quote Originally Posted by HippsieGypsie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Coke Robot View Post
    I feel like I need another summer. Today, I was out and it seriously felt like it should had been almost 7 o'clock, but it was 4 o'clock... I also feel like I'm running out of time to work on my puter case as I only have little over a month left to finish the case work and painting. Time to get cracking!
    That's a good attitude to have, Coke! We're in your corner and rooting for ya! Let's get 'er done!
    Thanks!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Related Threads
Read more at: The keyboard of the future will know just how you feel | ZDNet
Hi, my name is Tim and I joined this forum. Hope to help with some stuff.
it seems that the Pouch App is well thought of as a replacement for Pocket, i am now running Pouch on my samsung Ativ win 8 tablet. i is on start, as an app. but when i click on it, the logo fills the screen, moves to a window that says que with an arrow, and then immediately closes without...
Are you new to Win 8, is the new GUI giving you fits, or does the Start Screen have you turning in circles. Do you find the flat look of Win 8 not to your liking. Does the ribbon in Explorer (file manager) make you just want to go back to whatever flavor of Windows OS you were attempting to...
I just ordered an Asus Zenbook that will have Win8-64 on it. It is replacing an old Sony laptop that was running Vista. My wife and I use the laptop for photo & video preview & backups when we travel. She is used to Win7 of course and would not like to have to learn the new Win8 Metro desktop...
Solved feel back home now in General Support
One of the things that irked me about windows 8 was the available mail programs including outlook.com. They were terrible & frankly I was considering wasting the $39 & go back to windows 7. Well today I stumbled on finding I could download live mail so I did & what a relief to see it. I now never...
Read more at source: Delaying Windows Upgrades: Do You Feel Lucky? | ZDNet
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook