Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


I Want To See How This Forums Server Look Like

  1. #1

    I Want To See How This Forums Server Look Like


    Hello,
    Yeah lol i am just being curious if Brink can take a pic of what the server looks like :P.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #2


    Posts : 1,875
    Windows 10 Pro Prieview x64


    Probably it is a rectangular box made of metal, can't help with that... but here is something that might interest you: Today - Page 82 - Windows 10 Forums

    EDIT, see I was almost right. Several rectangular boxes made of metal. And zip-ties and so on.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #3


    The servers are at a datacenter with no physical access.

    Here is a video of the DC that the server this site is on to give you some idea of what it's like.



      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #4


    HI adamf, long time no see.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #5


    Quote Originally Posted by adamf View Post
    Probably it is a rectangular box made of metal, can't help with that... but here is something that might interest you:
    Today - Page 82 - Windows 10 Forums
    EF isn't on that server, but it is similar.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #6


    Nice z3er010, i belive that it gets too hot out there, but thnx for showing me lol.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #7


    Posts : 1,875
    Windows 10 Pro Prieview x64


    Quote Originally Posted by midou35000 View Post
    HI adamf, long time no see.
    I've been running 10 for the last 6 months so am normally on that forum.

    I only come back here when they all start talking about start buttons and icon design and so on

    Not really - most questions here are BSOD these days and I can't answer them. I'm sure Windows 8 questions were easier in the good old days.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #8


    Lol, i think i didn't visit this forum for about 3 mounths then i came back in, was soo busy with the international C++ programing competition in Thailand.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #9


    Posts : 1,875
    Windows 10 Pro Prieview x64


    Quote Originally Posted by midou35000 View Post
    Nice z3er010, i belive that it gets too hot out there, but thnx for showing me lol.
    Normally the rooms are very cold and very noisy although I work (mostly) in the 2nd or 3rd world. Perhaps in the west computer rooms are nice and quiet and maintained at a temperature higher than an over-enthusiastic frigo.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #10


    Quote Originally Posted by adamf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by midou35000 View Post
    Nice z3er010, i belive that it gets too hot out there, but thnx for showing me lol.
    Normally the rooms are very cold and very noisy although I work (mostly) in the 2nd or 3rd world. Perhaps in the west computer rooms are nice and quiet and maintained at a temperature higher than an over-enthusiastic frigo.
    Yea i see.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Related Threads
Read more: Windows Server 2016 leaks reveal Nano Server, protected VM role plans | ZDNet
Hi, I have an old ACER EasyStore H340, which figured out it should crash on me the other day. In the unit I have 4 HD's, 1 for OS and 3 for DATA. I have done restore (not factory reset) on the unit earlier, and that has been successfull. However I never had the amount of data on it as I do...
Hi there Why does Windows Networking always seem to hose things up ( Linux works EVERY time) I have two computers on the SAME test private LAN one Whitehorse (W2003 server) and the other Blackdog (W8 Enterprise) both enabled "Shareable and Visible". View from W2003 -- can see and access ...
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook