Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums

Tommorow

  1. #1

    Tommorow


    Tomorrow has been canceled so you all can sleep in our stay hon he.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #2


    Gold Coast (Australia)
    Posts : 702
    Windows 8.1 x64


    You don't read your memos?

    I reinstated Tomorrow and brought it forward to today. Yesterday is now later on in the week and Saturday is now known as probeday.

    Just to recap:
    Monday is no longer relevant because Wednesday now goes for an extra half day.
    Tuesday is where Sunday used to be unless Friday is cancelled.
    Sunday is now obsolete.
    Thursday comes before yesterday unless tomorow is temporarily today and is followed by Saturday (Probeday)

    regards

    Morgan Freeman, Morgan Freeman.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #3


    Posts : 1,875
    Windows 10 Pro Prieview x64


    Nah. I'm pretty sure that today is still yesterday. Unless I missed something.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #4


    I'm just waiting for someone to start this big metaphysical "what is time?" discussion
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #5


    Gold Coast (Australia)
    Posts : 702
    Windows 8.1 x64


    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy388 View Post
    I'm just waiting for someone to start this big metaphysical "what is time?" discussion
    Funny you should mention that ...

    If our concept of time is that everything happens in this moment, the present, then why is it we don't see everything happening at the same time? And if we did, would this mean that what we perceive as having happened in the past and what we will think we experienced (pre past tense) in the future didn't actually exist, never actually happened?

    Click image for larger version
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #6


    Quote Originally Posted by antspants View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy388 View Post
    I'm just waiting for someone to start this big metaphysical "what is time?" discussion
    Funny you should mention that ...

    If our concept of time is that everything happens in this moment, the present, then why is it we don't see everything happening at the same time? And if we did, would this mean that what we perceive as having happened in the past and what we will think we experienced (pre past tense) in the future didn't actually exist, never actually happened?

    Click image for larger version
    My wish has been fulfilled lol
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #7


    Gold Coast (Australia)
    Posts : 702
    Windows 8.1 x64


    Care for a round of Egg or Chicken?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #8


    Ohio
    Posts : 473
    Windows 8 Pro


    Actually, today is yesterday's tomorrow. And to tell you how fast time flies, today is already last year's next year.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #9


    Gold Coast (Australia)
    Posts : 702
    Windows 8.1 x64


    Quote Originally Posted by Frank1 View Post
    Actually, today is yesterday's tomorrow. And to tell you how fast time flies, today is already last year's next year.
    According to some peoples theories on time, you never actually said that But I suppose if their theories are true, their theory doesn't exist.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook