Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


What annoys you? [2]

  1. #311


    mosquito bites

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #312


    Posts : 476
    WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.


    Snarky people
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #313


    Bay Area
    Posts : 21,838
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64


    Humorless people

    A Guy
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #314


    Posts : 476
    WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.


    Plastic surgery and people who don't grow old gracefully.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #315


    What annoys me?

    I'm going to try my best to keep this message as generalized as I can. Because the subject that I touch hurts so much.

    I am really annoyed by those that want to be my friend or say they're my bro or sis and back stab me on the end!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #316


    California
    Posts : 1,714
    Windows 7 Home Premium S 64 bit


    Quote Originally Posted by adntech View Post
    What annoys me?

    I'm going to try my best to keep this message as generalized as I can. Because the subject that I touch hurts so much.

    I am really annoyed by those that want to be my friend or say they're my bro or sis and back stab me on the end!
    Only way to avoid this is to walk backwards.........Then nobody can back stab you!
    Pets won't back stab you!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #317


    Posts : 151
    vista


    Not knowing what snarky means........
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #318


    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts : 4,115
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04


    Bruises
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #319


    Quote Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adntech View Post
    What annoys me?

    I'm going to try my best to keep this message as generalized as I can. Because the subject that I touch hurts so much.

    I am really annoyed by those that want to be my friend or say they're my bro or sis and back stab me on the end!
    Only way to avoid this is to walk backwards.........Then nobody can back stab you!
    Pets won't back stab you!
    Its people like you that turn a dark moment into a fun one. thanks for that. Needed it!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #320


    California
    Posts : 1,714
    Windows 7 Home Premium S 64 bit


    Quote Originally Posted by adntech View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by adntech View Post
    What annoys me?

    I'm going to try my best to keep this message as generalized as I can. Because the subject that I touch hurts so much.

    I am really annoyed by those that want to be my friend or say they're my bro or sis and back stab me on the end!
    Only way to avoid this is to walk backwards.........Then nobody can back stab you!
    Pets won't back stab you!
    Its people like you that turn a dark moment into a fun one. thanks for that. Needed it!
    You are more than welcome.....We all have had back stabbing friends.
    They are no longer called friends............just mistakes we have made along the highway of life.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Related Threads
At work, I have quite a number of computers at my work area. For a couple of things which I can only do with physical hardware, I use a KVM to have a single monitor, keyboard and mouse for all of these additional test systems. So, today, while on my Windows 8 desktop, I downloaded and...
What annoys you? in Chillout Room
This is the annoyances thread. Offer your angles on what really annoys you. Please don't offer any derogatory comments regarding any member of the forum. This is mine - TROLLS
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook