Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Microsoft Surface Phone?

  1. #31


    Posts : 5,707
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Krabski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chev65 View Post
    My son just purchased the 920 with Windows 8 and loves it.

    He used to have iPhone and said this is way superior.

    It is bigger than the iPhone of course but only because the screen is bigger, it also has a much lighter feel compared to the iPhone, without all the easy to break glass front and back.
    Oh okay great! I feel a lot more confident!!!
    I have a friend who made a stupid mistake of buying an iphone 4S and has said to me that she will be buying a Windows Phone when her contract allows her to do so. Part of the reason? Bland and unoriginal.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #32


    I need to wait for my plan to allow an upgrade but yeah I hate how you're limited to personalizing the iPhone. It's more like the PHONE owns YOU.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #33


    Posts : 5,707
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Krabski View Post
    I need to wait for my plan to allow an upgrade but yeah I hate how you're limited to personalizing the iPhone. It's more like the PHONE owns YOU.
    It's more like apple that owns you....

    How far out are you from an upgrade?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #34


    Quote Originally Posted by Coke Robot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Krabski View Post
    I need to wait for my plan to allow an upgrade but yeah I hate how you're limited to personalizing the iPhone. It's more like the PHONE owns YOU.
    It's more like apple that owns you....

    How far out are you from an upgrade?
    Damn Apple...and I actually have about two moths to go I believe!!!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #35


    Posts : 5,707
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Krabski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Coke Robot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Krabski View Post
    I need to wait for my plan to allow an upgrade but yeah I hate how you're limited to personalizing the iPhone. It's more like the PHONE owns YOU.
    It's more like apple that owns you....

    How far out are you from an upgrade?
    Damn Apple...and I actually have about two moths to go I believe!!!
    HAHA! Yep, damn them motherlovers!

    If you're two months out from a renewal, there is a CHANCE the 928 could be released on Verizon by then. That would be pretty legit I'd say.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #36


    Quote Originally Posted by Coke Robot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Krabski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Coke Robot View Post

    It's more like apple that owns you....

    How far out are you from an upgrade?
    Damn Apple...and I actually have about two moths to go I believe!!!
    HAHA! Yep, damn them motherlovers!

    If you're two months out from a renewal, there is a CHANCE the 928 could be released on Verizon by then. That would be pretty legit I'd say.
    If there's more released about it's release date I wouldn't mind waiting another month for it!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #37


    Posts : 5,707
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    Nokia Lumia 928 for Verizon finally revealed in mockups | Windows Phone Central

    Welp, it looks like the Verizon 928's mockups have been leaked. Very nice looking handset I'd say!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #38


    Quote Originally Posted by Coke Robot View Post
    Nokia Lumia 928 for Verizon finally revealed in mockups | Windows Phone Central

    Welp, it looks like the Verizon 928's mockups have been leaked. Very nice looking handset I'd say!
    Leaked where?!??!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #39


    Posts : 5,707
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Krabski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Coke Robot View Post
    Nokia Lumia 928 for Verizon finally revealed in mockups | Windows Phone Central

    Welp, it looks like the Verizon 928's mockups have been leaked. Very nice looking handset I'd say!
    Leaked where?!??!
    Nokia Lumia 928 coming to Verizon next month? | Windows Phone Central

    It seems like a May release is so far a pretty good rumor....
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #40


    Quote Originally Posted by Coke Robot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Krabski View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Coke Robot View Post
    Nokia Lumia 928 for Verizon finally revealed in mockups | Windows Phone Central

    Welp, it looks like the Verizon 928's mockups have been leaked. Very nice looking handset I'd say!
    Leaked where?!??!
    Nokia Lumia 928 coming to Verizon next month? | Windows Phone Central

    It seems like a May release is so far a pretty good rumor....
    Oh awesome! Perfect timing for my birthday! ^_^
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Related Threads
Microsoft Surface Pro. in Chillout Room
Well I bought a new Surface Pro about three weeks ago. Just love it, everything I wanted and more. Dog got in front of me today, ended up falling over him and my new Surface Pro ended in pieces all over the floor. Well, I just went out and bought another one and hopefully it won't get broke like...
Microsoft's Surface Pro 'is not there yet,' says IDC | Microsoft - CNET News
Microsoft Surface Pro review in Windows 8 News
Read more at source: Microsoft Surface Pro review
Read more at source: Microsoft Surface Pro to have half the Surface RT's battery life | ZDNet
I'm told that apps available for the iPad do not all necessarily play on a MacBook. Not sure if this is true. What is the situation with Win 8 devices? Do all apps meant to play on a Win 8 phone or on a Win 8 tablet (including the Surface RT) also play on a regular PC fitted with Win 8? I can...
I have the Surface RT and used OneNote to create a basic diagram. Not as nice as I would like, but my Windows 8 phone and Windows 8 home PC are updated in real time as I draw on the Surface RT. Talk about cool!! And this is with the RT. Wait till the Pro comes out with real stylus support. I...
Microsoft does indeed have their own Windows Phone in the works | wpcentral | Windows Phone News, Forums, and Reviews There has been a very insignificant rumor that the Surface Phone is in existence. The first reported sjghting was a browser test that showed a Surface Phone. The idea of one...
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook