Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


BSOD when downloading or watching videos(youtube,twich)

  1. #1


    Posts : 5
    Windows 10

    BSOD when downloading or watching videos(youtube,twich)


    Ok so im getting these BSOD over a year and i never found any solution and its getting on my nerves.

    ok so usually my pc only freezes and i need to restart but its either that or a BSOD that says
    KERNEL_SECURITY FAIL or WHEA something

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #2



    BSOD Kernel Dump Analyst
    Posts : 2,274
    Windows 10 Pro


    Hi shay9012,

    Welcome to the 8forums.

    Please use the tool again and upload the zip file, there are lots of files missing.

    To compare,
    the files from your zip file
    Attachment 65787
    and a zip file with all the files
    Attachment 65789
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #3


    Posts : 5
    Windows 10


    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    Hi shay9012,

    Welcome to the 8forums.

    Please use the tool again and upload the zip file, there are lots of files missing.

    To compare,
    the files from your zip file
    Attachment 65787
    and a zip file with all the files
    Attachment 65789
    done
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #4



    BSOD Kernel Dump Analyst
    Posts : 2,274
    Windows 10 Pro


    Please visit Windows Update and install every update available, it may take a couple of times to get them all.

    The crash of a few days ago is a 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (Windows Hardware Error Architecture)
    Running the !errrec command on the second parameter
    Code:
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
    source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
    WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
    Arguments:
    Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
    Arg2: ffffe0010577c028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
    Arg3: 00000000be200000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
    Arg4: 0000000000011136, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
    Reveals the following error: DCACHEL1_DRD_ERR - Cache Level 1 - Data Read - Error
    Code:
    2: kd> !errrec ffffe0010577c028
    ===============================================================================
    Common Platform Error Record @ ffffe0010577c028
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record Id     : 01d0fa9bf5e9f4f0
    Severity      : Fatal (1)
    Length        : 928
    Creator       : Microsoft
    Notify Type   : Machine Check Exception
    Timestamp     : 9/30/2015 10:25:18 (UTC)
    Flags         : 0x00000000
    
    
    ===============================================================================
    Section 0     : Processor Generic
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Descriptor    @ ffffe0010577c0a8
    Section       @ ffffe0010577c180
    Offset        : 344
    Length        : 192
    Flags         : 0x00000001 Primary
    Severity      : Fatal
    
    
    Proc. Type    : x86/x64
    Instr. Set    : x64
    Error Type    : Cache error
    Operation     : Data Read
    Flags         : 0x00
    Level         : 2
    CPU Version   : 0x00000000000306a9
    Processor ID  : 0x0000000000000004
    
    
    ===============================================================================
    Section 1     : x86/x64 Processor Specific
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Descriptor    @ ffffe0010577c0f0
    Section       @ ffffe0010577c240
    Offset        : 536
    Length        : 128
    Flags         : 0x00000000
    Severity      : Fatal
    
    
    Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000004
    CPU Id        : a9 06 03 00 00 08 10 04 - ff e3 ba 7f ff fb eb bf
                    00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
                    00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
    
    
    Proc. Info 0  @ ffffe0010577c240
    
    
    ===============================================================================
    Section 2     : x86/x64 MCA
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Descriptor    @ ffffe0010577c138
    Section       @ ffffe0010577c2c0
    Offset        : 664
    Length        : 264
    Flags         : 0x00000000
    Severity      : Fatal
    
    
    Error         : DCACHEL2_DRD_ERR (Proc 2 Bank 7)
      Status      : 0xbe20000000011136
      Address     : 0x000000010a621000
      Misc.       : 0x000000304401c086
    This could be caused by overclocking or a damaged CPU.
    It could also be caused by pre-installed software, in rare cases, but not in this case since you don't have pre-installed software.

    If you are overclocking, revert back to stock and test the system.
    Please run the CPU stress test if you're not overclocking / reverting back to stock doesn't help



    BSOD when downloading or watching videos(youtube,twich) Diagnostic Test BSOD when downloading or watching videos(youtube,twich)
    CPU TEST

    Run Prime95 to stress test your CPU. Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums


    Note   Note
    If you're overclocking anything, please stop it and set everything back to default while troubleshooting

    warning   Warning
    Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #5


    Posts : 5
    Windows 10


    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    Please visit Windows Update and install every update available, it may take a couple of times to get them all.

    The crash of a few days ago is a 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (Windows Hardware Error Architecture)
    Running the !errrec command on the second parameter
    Code:
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
    source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
    WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
    Arguments:
    Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
    Arg2: ffffe0010577c028, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
    Arg3: 00000000be200000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
    Arg4: 0000000000011136, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
    Reveals the following error: DCACHEL1_DRD_ERR - Cache Level 1 - Data Read - Error
    Code:
    2: kd> !errrec ffffe0010577c028
    ===============================================================================
    Common Platform Error Record @ ffffe0010577c028
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Record Id     : 01d0fa9bf5e9f4f0
    Severity      : Fatal (1)
    Length        : 928
    Creator       : Microsoft
    Notify Type   : Machine Check Exception
    Timestamp     : 9/30/2015 10:25:18 (UTC)
    Flags         : 0x00000000
    
    
    ===============================================================================
    Section 0     : Processor Generic
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Descriptor    @ ffffe0010577c0a8
    Section       @ ffffe0010577c180
    Offset        : 344
    Length        : 192
    Flags         : 0x00000001 Primary
    Severity      : Fatal
    
    
    Proc. Type    : x86/x64
    Instr. Set    : x64
    Error Type    : Cache error
    Operation     : Data Read
    Flags         : 0x00
    Level         : 2
    CPU Version   : 0x00000000000306a9
    Processor ID  : 0x0000000000000004
    
    
    ===============================================================================
    Section 1     : x86/x64 Processor Specific
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Descriptor    @ ffffe0010577c0f0
    Section       @ ffffe0010577c240
    Offset        : 536
    Length        : 128
    Flags         : 0x00000000
    Severity      : Fatal
    
    
    Local APIC Id : 0x0000000000000004
    CPU Id        : a9 06 03 00 00 08 10 04 - ff e3 ba 7f ff fb eb bf
                    00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
                    00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 - 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
    
    
    Proc. Info 0  @ ffffe0010577c240
    
    
    ===============================================================================
    Section 2     : x86/x64 MCA
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Descriptor    @ ffffe0010577c138
    Section       @ ffffe0010577c2c0
    Offset        : 664
    Length        : 264
    Flags         : 0x00000000
    Severity      : Fatal
    
    
    Error         : DCACHEL2_DRD_ERR (Proc 2 Bank 7)
      Status      : 0xbe20000000011136
      Address     : 0x000000010a621000
      Misc.       : 0x000000304401c086
    This could be caused by overclocking or a damaged CPU.
    It could also be caused by pre-installed software, in rare cases, but not in this case since you don't have pre-installed software.

    If you are overclocking, revert back to stock and test the system.
    Please run the CPU stress test if you're not overclocking / reverting back to stock doesn't help



    BSOD when downloading or watching videos(youtube,twich) Diagnostic Test BSOD when downloading or watching videos(youtube,twich)
    CPU TEST

    Run Prime95 to stress test your CPU. Prime95 - Stress Test Your CPU - Windows 10 Forums


    Note   Note
    If you're overclocking anything, please stop it and set everything back to default while troubleshooting

    warning   Warning
    Your CPU temperatures will rise quickly while under this stress test. Keep a keen eye on them and abort the test if overheating occurs.
    I cannot find the update app
    and im not overclocking anything ive only changed the Power Options and reverted them back
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #6



    BSOD Kernel Dump Analyst
    Posts : 2,274
    Windows 10 Pro


    The power options don't affect the frequency of the CPU.

    Please read the tutorial for running Prime95.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #7


    Posts : 5
    Windows 10


    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    The power options don't affect the frequency of the CPU.

    Please read the tutorial for running Prime95.
    i ran a test but my cpu goes up tp 100 celsius so i stoped im afraid it will get too hot
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #8



    BSOD Kernel Dump Analyst
    Posts : 2,274
    Windows 10 Pro


    That already is way too hot.
    Replace the thermal paste properly and replace the cooler.

    The temps should max reach 80-85C
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #9


    Posts : 5
    Windows 10


    Quote Originally Posted by axe0 View Post
    That already is way too hot.
    Replace the thermal paste properly and replace the cooler.

    The temps should max reach 80-85C
    yea but its weird why my games run perfectly never crash but when i watch videos or download they crash
    i have to mention that i just tried to download a game and it didnt crash once maybe cuz its downloaded slow?
    then i tried other download with normal speed and it crashed right away
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

BSOD when downloading or watching videos(youtube,twich)
Related Threads
The last few days or so my Acer laptop has been making a strange clicking sound (even when I have all sounds off) when I jump around buffering bar on Youtube videos or click on a youtube video as it begins. I reinstalled flash, firefox, chrome, to no avail. I updated my graphics driver and it...
BSOD watching youtube videos, BAD_POOL_HEADER in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Recently while in the middle of watching YouTube clips, my computer freezes up and with a loud humming sound. Having no other options I'm forced to power down the desktop and then restart (Hard Boot). The computer restarts, and just as soon as the desktop tries to appear, BSOD occurs saying...
BSOD Watching youtube videos in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hello, my comp crushed, my display adapter is Intel (R) HD Graphics. it's updated to 12/12/12 and I can't manually update it to newer version. What can be the solution?
I bought new computer parts in January and was having several BSOD issues with Windows 7. I decided to reformat using Windows 8.1 and had not had a single crash up until about 2 weeks ago. It started as a single crash. Then another a few days later. Now I'm to the point where I get several crashes...
I have installed windows 8.1 pro . when I watch YouTube videos and remain inactive for a while then screen gets dimmer and then turns off. I could understand when nothing was done then screen would go idle but the video is running and screen turns off ...isn't it frustrating? so how to keep screen...
BSOD's when watching videos. in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hi. I installed windows 8 on my cumputer around a month ago, and since a few weeks back i have had some random bsods when watching videos. Mostly when i watch videos that is stored localy, but there have been one or two crashes when streaming too. I have tried to upgrade to the latest AMD beta...
Solved Random BSOD When Watching Videos in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Yesterday I was watching a video and the screen froze for about 5 seconds, some pixels went all weird, and then the BSOD came out. Then I watched videos today and it happened again 2 times. I attached the files, so good luck.
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook