Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


3 BSOD in a months: 2 win32k.sys and 1 aswHwid.s

  1. #11


    Posts : 38
    Windows 8.1


    Quote Originally Posted by softwaremaniac View Post
    Find the driver within system32 and rename it from flashud.sys to flashudBAD.sys
    Create a system restore point prior to doing that.
    Would it be that simple? Wow, I'm kind of astonished by the possibility of doing so.

    I'll give a try and I'll let you know. If I see that the system start behaving very bad I'll know why and I'll revert the changes.

    Thanks again



    EDIT-

    So I renamed the file, actually there are 2 files in 2 different path for each "incriminated driver". I changed the name to everything, that is 4 files and rebooted. The pc, so far, behaves normally so that I can believe that everything is "fine" about the change of those file name.

    I'll keep you updated in this thread in case I keep getting BSOD.

    Have a nice day and thanks for the help.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #12


    Posts : 2,480
    Windows 10 Pro x64


    We will see if everything is fine. Do keep me updated.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #13


    Posts : 38
    Windows 8.1

    Another BSOD


    Quote Originally Posted by softwaremaniac View Post
    We will see if everything is fine. Do keep me updated.
    Here we go again
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #14


    Posts : 2,480
    Windows 10 Pro x64


    SFC: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker - Windows 7 Help Forums
    ATK Package: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download ATK Package
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums


    Code:
    ASMMAP64.sys Thu Jul 2 11:13:26 2009  (4A4C7A36) 
    LENOVO ATK Hotkey ATK0101 ACPI UTILITY (also found in  Asus systems) 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASMMAP64.sys 
    
    btath_lwflt.sys Fri Nov 2  06:35:44 2012 (50935BB0) 
    Atheros Bluetooth Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_lwflt.sys 
    
    btath_hcrp.sys Tue Dec 18  10:54:54 2012 (50D03D6E) 
    Atheros Bluetooth Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_hcrp.sys 
    
    btath_bus.sys Mon Jan 21  10:18:42 2013 (50FD07F2) 
    Atheros BlueTooth driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_bus.sys 
    
    Smb_driver_Intel.sys Tue Apr 23  21:15:56 2013 (5176DDEC) 
    
    Smb_driver_Intel.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the  DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional  information is needed. 
    
    TeeDriverx64.sys Mon Jun 10 23:37:50 2013  (51B6472E) 
    Intel Management Engine Interface driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=TeeDriverx64.sys 
    
    btath_rcp.sys Fri Jun 21  11:11:54 2013 (51C418DA) 
    Atheros Bluetooth Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_rcp.sys 
    
    atkwmiacpi64.sys Tue Jul 2  10:35:32 2013 (51D290D4) 
    ATK WMIACPI Utility 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atkwmiacpi64.sys 
    
    iwdbus.sys Thu Jul 25  03:06:12 2013 (51F07A04) 
    Intel WIDI Bus Enumerator driver[br]Related to  Intel Widi - Wireless Display 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iwdbus.sys 
    
    intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 10:46:35  2013 (5215CFEB) 
    Intel Processor driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys 
    
    btath_flt.sys Fri Aug 23 05:46:29  2013 (5216DB15) 
    Atheros Bluetooth Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_flt.sys 
    
    Rt630x64.sys Mon Sep 9 08:47:07  2013 (522D6EEB) 
    Realtek PCI/PCIe Adapters 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys 
    
    igdkmd64.sys Tue Sep 17 02:08:54  2013 (52379D96) 
    Intel Graphics driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=igdkmd64.sys 
    
    AsusTP.sys Tue Sep 17 11:28:40  2013 (523820C8) 
    Asis transformer pad filter driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsusTP.sys 
    
    btath_avdt.sys Wed Sep 18 10:42:14  2013 (52396766) 
    Atheros Bluetooth AVDT driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_avdt.sys 
    
    btfilter.sys Wed Sep 18  10:42:54 2013 (5239678E) 
    Atheros Bluetooth Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btfilter.sys 
    
    btath_a2dp.sys Wed Sep 18  10:45:01 2013 (5239680D) 
    Atheros Bluetooth Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_a2dp.sys 
    
    AsHIDSwitch64.sys Tue Oct 8  03:45:17 2013 (525363AD) 
    HID driver for ASUS Wireless Radio Control 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsHIDSwitch64.sys 
    
    point64.sys Thu Dec 12  14:16:17 2013 (52A9B721) 
    Microsoft IntelliPoint Filter Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=point64.sys 
    
    dc3d.sys Thu Dec 12 14:16:35 2013  (52A9B733) 
    Filter Driver for Identification of Microsoft Hardware Wireless  Mouse and Keyboard Device Models - Microsoft IntelliType Pro / IntelliPoint  
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dc3d.sys 
    
    athwbx.sys Fri Mar 7 07:53:14 2014  (53196CDA) 
    Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter (Version:  10.0.0.274 is the first one after the release of Win8.1) [br] [br] Although I do  not recommend drivers from places other than the manufacturer's website - this  is the exception to that rule. Please scan with an anti-virus before opening any  file that you download from the internet.[br][br]Also the driver for Qualcomm  Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter & likely others as well.  
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=athwbx.sys 
    
    truecrypt.sys Tue May 27 02:39:59  2014 (5383DEDF) 
    TrueCrypt driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=truecrypt.sys 
    
    tap-tb-0901.sys Tue Aug 12  09:45:22 2014 (53E9C612) 
    
    tap-tb-0901.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT  as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional  information is needed. 
    
    SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys Tue Sep 16  10:53:25 2014 (5417FA85) 
    Samsung RAPID Mode Disk Filter driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys  
    
    SamsungRapidFSFltr.sys Tue Sep 16 10:53:46 2014 (5417FA9A) 
    Samsung  RAPID Mode File Filter driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SamsungRapidFSFltr.sys 
    
    RTKVHD64.sys Mon Sep 22  12:18:34 2014 (541FF77A) 
    Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver  
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTKVHD64.sys 
    
    IntcDAud.sys Wed Nov 5 10:15:38  2014 (5459EABA) 
    Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=IntcDAud.sys 
    
    aswRvrt.sys Thu Nov 6 13:53:22  2014 (545B6F42) 
    Avast! Revert driver[br](Likely a boot driver) 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswRvrt.sys 
    
    aswVmm.sys Thu Nov 6 13:53:31 2014  (545B6F4B) 
    avast! VM Monitor driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswVmm.sys 
    
    aswRdr2.sys Thu Nov 6 13:54:02 2014  (545B6F6A) 
    avast! TDI Redirect Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswRdr2.sys 
    
    aswHwid.sys Thu Nov 6 13:55:01  2014 (545B6FA5) 
    avast! HWID driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswHwid.sys 
    
    aswSP.sys Thu Nov 6 14:09:55 2014  (545B7323) 
    avast! Self Protection Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswSP.sys 
    
    aswStm.sys Thu Nov 6 14:11:00 2014  (545B7364) 
    avast! Antivirus Stream Filter driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswStm.sys 
    
    nvvad64v.sys Thu Nov 20 16:33:54  2014 (546E09E2) 
    NVIDIA Virtual Audio Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvvad64v.sys 
    
    aswSnx.sys Fri Nov 21 12:17:12  2014 (546F1F38) 
    avast! Virtualization Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswSnx.sys 
    
    RtsUer.sys Mon Dec 8 07:13:34 2014  (5485418E) 
    
    RtsUer.sys -  this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search  Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.  
    
    aswMonFlt.sys Mon Jan 5 12:56:56 2015 (54AA7C08) 
    avast! File System  Minifilter Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswMonFlt.sys 
    
    nvpciflt.sys Thu Feb 5 18:50:32  2015 (54D3AD68) 
    nVidia 3D Vision Display driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvpciflt.sys 
    
    nvlddmkm.sys Thu Feb 5 19:01:37  2015 (54D3B001) 
    nVidia Video drivers 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvlddmkm.sys 
    
    
    
    Debug session time: Wed  Feb 25 17:58:50.274 2015 (UTC + 1:00) 
    Loading Dump File  [C:\Users\Mihael\SysnativeBSODApps\022515-6718-01.dmp] 
    Built by:  9600.17630.amd64fre.winblue_r7.150109-2022 
    System Uptime: 0 days 4:51:05.991  
    Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!xxxScanSysQueue+3409 ) 
    BugCheck  3B, {c0000005, fffff96000066f4a, ffffd00022103c00, 0} 
    BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION  (3b) 
    Bugcheck code 0000003B 
    Arguments: 
    Arg1: 00000000c0000005,  Exception code that caused the bugcheck 
    Arg2: fffff96000066f4a, Address of  the instruction which caused the bugcheck 
    Arg3: ffffd00022103c00, Address of  the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck 
    Arg4:  0000000000000000, zero. 
    BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B 
    DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT 
    PROCESS_NAME: explorer.exe 
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0x3B_win32k!xxxScanSysQueue 
    MaxSpeed: 2400 
    CurrentSpeed: 2394  
    BiosVersion = N550JV.208 
    BiosReleaseDate = 11/19/2013  
    SystemManufacturer = ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. 
    SystemProductName = N550JV  
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``  
    
    
    
    
    --- E O J --- 2015 Feb 25 20:24:58 PM _88-dbug Copyright  2012 Sysnative Forums 
    --- E O J --- 2015 Feb 25 20:24:58 PM _88-dbug  Copyright 2012 Sysnative Forums 
    --- E O J --- 2015 Feb 25 20:24:58 PM  _88-dbug Copyright 2012 Sysnative Forums
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #15


    Posts : 38
    Windows 8.1


    Quote Originally Posted by softwaremaniac View Post
    SFC: SFC /SCANNOW Command - System File Checker - Windows 7 Help Forums
    ATK Package: ASUSTeK Computer Inc. -Support- Drivers and Download ATK Package
    Disk Check - Windows 7 Help Forums


    Code:
    ASMMAP64.sys Thu Jul 2 11:13:26 2009  (4A4C7A36) 
    LENOVO ATK Hotkey ATK0101 ACPI UTILITY (also found in  Asus systems) 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASMMAP64.sys 
    
    btath_lwflt.sys Fri Nov 2  06:35:44 2012 (50935BB0) 
    Atheros Bluetooth Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_lwflt.sys 
    
    btath_hcrp.sys Tue Dec 18  10:54:54 2012 (50D03D6E) 
    Atheros Bluetooth Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_hcrp.sys 
    
    btath_bus.sys Mon Jan 21  10:18:42 2013 (50FD07F2) 
    Atheros BlueTooth driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_bus.sys 
    
    Smb_driver_Intel.sys Tue Apr 23  21:15:56 2013 (5176DDEC) 
    
    Smb_driver_Intel.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the  DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional  information is needed. 
    
    TeeDriverx64.sys Mon Jun 10 23:37:50 2013  (51B6472E) 
    Intel Management Engine Interface driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=TeeDriverx64.sys 
    
    btath_rcp.sys Fri Jun 21  11:11:54 2013 (51C418DA) 
    Atheros Bluetooth Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_rcp.sys 
    
    atkwmiacpi64.sys Tue Jul 2  10:35:32 2013 (51D290D4) 
    ATK WMIACPI Utility 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=atkwmiacpi64.sys 
    
    iwdbus.sys Thu Jul 25  03:06:12 2013 (51F07A04) 
    Intel WIDI Bus Enumerator driver[br]Related to  Intel Widi - Wireless Display 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iwdbus.sys 
    
    intelppm.sys Thu Aug 22 10:46:35  2013 (5215CFEB) 
    Intel Processor driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys 
    
    btath_flt.sys Fri Aug 23 05:46:29  2013 (5216DB15) 
    Atheros Bluetooth Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_flt.sys 
    
    Rt630x64.sys Mon Sep 9 08:47:07  2013 (522D6EEB) 
    Realtek PCI/PCIe Adapters 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Rt630x64.sys 
    
    igdkmd64.sys Tue Sep 17 02:08:54  2013 (52379D96) 
    Intel Graphics driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=igdkmd64.sys 
    
    AsusTP.sys Tue Sep 17 11:28:40  2013 (523820C8) 
    Asis transformer pad filter driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsusTP.sys 
    
    btath_avdt.sys Wed Sep 18 10:42:14  2013 (52396766) 
    Atheros Bluetooth AVDT driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_avdt.sys 
    
    btfilter.sys Wed Sep 18  10:42:54 2013 (5239678E) 
    Atheros Bluetooth Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btfilter.sys 
    
    btath_a2dp.sys Wed Sep 18  10:45:01 2013 (5239680D) 
    Atheros Bluetooth Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btath_a2dp.sys 
    
    AsHIDSwitch64.sys Tue Oct 8  03:45:17 2013 (525363AD) 
    HID driver for ASUS Wireless Radio Control 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsHIDSwitch64.sys 
    
    point64.sys Thu Dec 12  14:16:17 2013 (52A9B721) 
    Microsoft IntelliPoint Filter Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=point64.sys 
    
    dc3d.sys Thu Dec 12 14:16:35 2013  (52A9B733) 
    Filter Driver for Identification of Microsoft Hardware Wireless  Mouse and Keyboard Device Models - Microsoft IntelliType Pro / IntelliPoint  
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dc3d.sys 
    
    athwbx.sys Fri Mar 7 07:53:14 2014  (53196CDA) 
    Qualcomm Atheros AR9485WB-EG Wireless Network Adapter (Version:  10.0.0.274 is the first one after the release of Win8.1) [br] [br] Although I do  not recommend drivers from places other than the manufacturer's website - this  is the exception to that rule. Please scan with an anti-virus before opening any  file that you download from the internet.[br][br]Also the driver for Qualcomm  Atheros AR9002WB-1NG Wireless Network Adapter & likely others as well.  
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=athwbx.sys 
    
    truecrypt.sys Tue May 27 02:39:59  2014 (5383DEDF) 
    TrueCrypt driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=truecrypt.sys 
    
    tap-tb-0901.sys Tue Aug 12  09:45:22 2014 (53E9C612) 
    
    tap-tb-0901.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT  as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional  information is needed. 
    
    SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys Tue Sep 16  10:53:25 2014 (5417FA85) 
    Samsung RAPID Mode Disk Filter driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys  
    
    SamsungRapidFSFltr.sys Tue Sep 16 10:53:46 2014 (5417FA9A) 
    Samsung  RAPID Mode File Filter driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SamsungRapidFSFltr.sys 
    
    RTKVHD64.sys Mon Sep 22  12:18:34 2014 (541FF77A) 
    Realtek High Definition Audio Function Driver  
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTKVHD64.sys 
    
    IntcDAud.sys Wed Nov 5 10:15:38  2014 (5459EABA) 
    Intel Graphics Media Accelerator HD Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=IntcDAud.sys 
    
    aswRvrt.sys Thu Nov 6 13:53:22  2014 (545B6F42) 
    Avast! Revert driver[br](Likely a boot driver) 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswRvrt.sys 
    
    aswVmm.sys Thu Nov 6 13:53:31 2014  (545B6F4B) 
    avast! VM Monitor driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswVmm.sys 
    
    aswRdr2.sys Thu Nov 6 13:54:02 2014  (545B6F6A) 
    avast! TDI Redirect Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswRdr2.sys 
    
    aswHwid.sys Thu Nov 6 13:55:01  2014 (545B6FA5) 
    avast! HWID driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswHwid.sys 
    
    aswSP.sys Thu Nov 6 14:09:55 2014  (545B7323) 
    avast! Self Protection Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswSP.sys 
    
    aswStm.sys Thu Nov 6 14:11:00 2014  (545B7364) 
    avast! Antivirus Stream Filter driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswStm.sys 
    
    nvvad64v.sys Thu Nov 20 16:33:54  2014 (546E09E2) 
    NVIDIA Virtual Audio Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvvad64v.sys 
    
    aswSnx.sys Fri Nov 21 12:17:12  2014 (546F1F38) 
    avast! Virtualization Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswSnx.sys 
    
    RtsUer.sys Mon Dec 8 07:13:34 2014  (5485418E) 
    
    RtsUer.sys -  this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search  Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.  
    
    aswMonFlt.sys Mon Jan 5 12:56:56 2015 (54AA7C08) 
    avast! File System  Minifilter Driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=aswMonFlt.sys 
    
    nvpciflt.sys Thu Feb 5 18:50:32  2015 (54D3AD68) 
    nVidia 3D Vision Display driver 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvpciflt.sys 
    
    nvlddmkm.sys Thu Feb 5 19:01:37  2015 (54D3B001) 
    nVidia Video drivers 
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvlddmkm.sys 
    
    
    
    Debug session time: Wed  Feb 25 17:58:50.274 2015 (UTC + 1:00) 
    Loading Dump File  [C:\Users\Mihael\SysnativeBSODApps\022515-6718-01.dmp] 
    Built by:  9600.17630.amd64fre.winblue_r7.150109-2022 
    System Uptime: 0 days 4:51:05.991  
    Probably caused by : win32k.sys ( win32k!xxxScanSysQueue+3409 ) 
    BugCheck  3B, {c0000005, fffff96000066f4a, ffffd00022103c00, 0} 
    BugCheck Info: SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION  (3b) 
    Bugcheck code 0000003B 
    Arguments: 
    Arg1: 00000000c0000005,  Exception code that caused the bugcheck 
    Arg2: fffff96000066f4a, Address of  the instruction which caused the bugcheck 
    Arg3: ffffd00022103c00, Address of  the context record for the exception that caused the bugcheck 
    Arg4:  0000000000000000, zero. 
    BUGCHECK_STR: 0x3B 
    DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT 
    PROCESS_NAME: explorer.exe 
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0x3B_win32k!xxxScanSysQueue 
    MaxSpeed: 2400 
    CurrentSpeed: 2394  
    BiosVersion = N550JV.208 
    BiosReleaseDate = 11/19/2013  
    SystemManufacturer = ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. 
    SystemProductName = N550JV  
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``  
    
    
    
    
    --- E O J --- 2015 Feb 25 20:24:58 PM _88-dbug Copyright  2012 Sysnative Forums 
    --- E O J --- 2015 Feb 25 20:24:58 PM _88-dbug  Copyright 2012 Sysnative Forums 
    --- E O J --- 2015 Feb 25 20:24:58 PM  _88-dbug Copyright 2012 Sysnative Forums
    Hi! Thanks for the fast answer.
    I had already installed the latest driver, but they look to be still from 2009, where they should be from 2014. I'll uninstall with revo and install again. Let's see.
    For the rest this evening I'll try the 2 operations.

    It's getting very annoying. Yesterday, when the BSOD happened, I was moving the project of my master thesis and booom the pc did so... Thanks god I didn't lose anything... but this is getting too dangerous...
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #16


    Posts : 2,480
    Windows 10 Pro x64


    We will solve the problem. We just have to go one step at a time. On the link I provided is the 2014 version.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #17


    Posts : 38
    Windows 8.1


    Quote Originally Posted by softwaremaniac View Post
    We will solve the problem. We just have to go one step at a time. On the link I provided is the 2014 version.

    I uninstalled the atk package, redownloaded and reinstalled the package. That ASMMAP64.sys gets installed with the 2014 installation.
    So, what should I do?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #18


    Posts : 2,480
    Windows 10 Pro x64


    Complete disk test and SFC.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #19


    Posts : 38
    Windows 8.1


    Quote Originally Posted by softwaremaniac View Post
    Complete disk test and SFC.
    I forgot to mention that I have an ssd... I'm a bit ignorant... does this make any difference? Like those test aren't useful or something like this...

    Sorry for the naive question
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #20


    Posts : 2,480
    Windows 10 Pro x64


    Nope. For these tests it doesn't.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
3 BSOD in a months: 2 win32k.sys and 1 aswHwid.s
Related Threads
BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32k.sys) in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
I've been getting this error more and more frequently on my new laptop. I've included the logs created with SF Diagnostic Tool following the instructions here: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/92394-sf-diagnostic-tool-using-troubleshooting.html it always seems to happen while i'm working...
BSOD crash at random . win32k.sys in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hi! New to the fourm :) I'm having issue with my Custom Built computer. It likes to crash almost daily. I've been browsing but I want to figure out what is actually going on. Here are all my minidumps https://www.dropbox.com/s/phuxx5a4xqz3bo5/minidump.zip my latest one is: On Sat 08/02/14...
My computer, since I built it around 6 months ago, has been constantly crashing, 1-3 times per day. I have tried re-seating the ram modules and graphics card, and reinstalling windows 8. On the current install I have installed no third party drivers, and left everything to windows update. My...
BSOD SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (win32k.sys) in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Every 2 weeks or so, my computer has been completely locking up, the mouse cursor not moving and everything locked up. But just now, i have experienced a BSOD in which i've uploaded as a zip in the attachments. Help would be appreciated
Hello - I been having BSODs quite a few times in the last few days. It all started after I installed Office 2013 32-bit (I also had office 2010 installed at the same time). I also had installed Norton 360 and updated audible manager. Since this happened, I removed all three programs but the...
First BSOD since 2 months in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Two months ago, I got many BSOD's, and with the help of this forum, the problems were resolved. Since then, I have not encountered any problems. Until today. Got a BSOD with a message Bad_Pool_Header I have not installed any drivers or any software lately. So I do not have a hint what could...
BSoD: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA(win32k.sys) in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hello, I have problems with the BSOD, and my laptop restarts many times. It says something about PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA(win32k.sys). I've tested RAM with memtest86 but no error was found. So I think it related to software violation!:confused: Can you help me find out what am i doing...
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook