Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Help with minidump ntoskrnl.exe problem

  1. #11


    Posts : 2,480
    Windows 10 Pro x64


    Compare the local and the server version. If the local one is newer date, do not update, if it isn't do update.
    I checked your topic, I think that everything is related. Do a HDD scan with HD Tune and take a screenshot of Health tab and do a Error scan.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #12


    Posts : 63
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    Quote Originally Posted by softwaremaniac View Post
    Compare the local and the server version. If the local one is newer date, do not update, if it isn't do update.
    I checked your topic, I think that everything is related. Do a HDD scan with HD Tune and take a screenshot of Health tab and do a Error scan.
    I updated all drivers. Chipset drivers downloaded from AMD site, but they are Catalist again. But 3 DP Chip now tells me there ok and up to date.
    I did not updated usbVM31b.sys , but I red that driver updates with other and it is not recommended to replace manually.
    I downloaded HD tune too. Now testing with it and after I'll upload screenshots.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #13


    Posts : 63
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    Quote Originally Posted by bogo75 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by softwaremaniac View Post
    Compare the local and the server version. If the local one is newer date, do not update, if it isn't do update.
    I checked your topic, I think that everything is related. Do a HDD scan with HD Tune and take a screenshot of Health tab and do a Error scan.
    I updated all drivers. Chipset drivers downloaded from AMD site, but they are Catalist again. But 3 DP Chip now tells me there ok and up to date.
    I did not updated usbVM31b.sys , but I red that driver updates with other and it is not recommended to replace manually.
    I downloaded HD tune too. Now testing with it and after I'll upload screenshots.
    I am attaching health status from HD Tune.
    Have I run other tests there? I started quick error scan - no problem. But when I start File Benchmark program gives me I/O Error.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #14


    Posts : 2,480
    Windows 10 Pro x64


    That's not a good sign. Please test it with Crystal disk info.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #15


    Posts : 63
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    Quote Originally Posted by softwaremaniac View Post
    That's not a good sign. Please test it with Crystal disk info.
    I installed standard edition of Crystal disk. Will it do needing?
    By the way I do full error test with HD Tune. No errors. But transfer check, failed again - I/O error.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #16


    Posts : 2,480
    Windows 10 Pro x64


    Yes, it should do. That's what worries me the most.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #17


    Posts : 63
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    Oop, sorry - this is Crystal Mark.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #18


    Posts : 2,480
    Windows 10 Pro x64
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #19


    Posts : 63
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    Yes, but opened me download page and can't find info version.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #20


    Posts : 63
    Windows 8.1 Pro


    Found it!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Help with minidump ntoskrnl.exe problem
Related Threads
i recently upgraded from windows 8 to 8.1... when i use my lap it suddenly change into a bluescreen "pc ran into a problem" and the error is "bad pool caller,header".... when i further investigate the crash is "ntoskrnl.exe"... i attached the system information withthis .... please help to...
Heya! Ive been having these bluescreens from time to time mostly every other day. I get a different "crash" everytime KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED DRIVER_OVERRAN_STACK_BUFFER IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL_ BAD_POOL_HEADER
Minidump help in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hi there, I hope I'm not breaking the rules here but I'm in a tight spot. All I have is a minidump file from a computer, which randomly crashes and displays 'Driver Power State Failure'. This is all I've got to go with so, can anyone help me decipher the minidump file? I need to have it fixed for...
minidump freeze in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hello All, I am getting a similar problem to a lot of the posts here. am running Win8 Intel Quad Core Q6600. PC either doesn't boot or crashes shortly after. 3 main messages I get are listed below Can anyone help?...
Minidump and sysdata pb in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hello, I've just bought a new computer (Sony VAIO SVE1112) running with Windows 8. I've downloaded Firefox 19.0. When I'm using IE or Firefox, after few minutes, the PC disconnect and restart. It sends informations :
BSOD with minidump files in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
My computer crashed after it went into sleep mode; it has experienced multiple similar crashes over the past two weeks.
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook