Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums

BSOD please help

  1. #1


    Posts : 19
    Windows 8.1 Pro x64

    BSOD please help


    please help debug report is at the attachment

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #2


    India
    Posts : 2,097
    Windows 8.1 Industry Pro B-)


    Hi trd3v3lop & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

    I have analysed your dump files and below has been provided an analysis of the same for informative purposes :-
    Code:
    **************************Sun Nov  2 17:23:50.302 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    Loading Dump File [C:\SysnativeBSODApps\110214-62828-01.dmp]
     
    Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
     
    Built by: 9600.17328.amd64fre.winblue_r3.140827-1500
     
    System Uptime: 0 days 1:56:16.000
     
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for nvlddmkm.sys
     
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for nvlddmkm.sys
     
    Probably caused by : dxgkrnl.sys ( dxgkrnl!DpiFdoHandleSurpriseRemoval+d0 )
     
    BugCheck 113, {19, 2, 10de, 1292}
    BugCheck Info: VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR (113)
     
    Arguments: 
    Arg1: 0000000000000019, The subtype of the bugcheck:
    Arg2: 0000000000000002
    Arg3: 00000000000010de
    Arg4: 0000000000001292
    BUGCHECK_STR:  0x113
     
    DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
     
    PROCESS_NAME:  System
     
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0x113_dxgkrnl!DpiFdoHandleSurpriseRemoval
     
    CPUID:        "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz"
     
    MaxSpeed:     2400
     
    CurrentSpeed: 2394
     
      BIOS Version                  1.70
     
      BIOS Release Date             02/24/2014
     
      Manufacturer                  TOSHIBA
     
      Product Name                  Satellite S55-A
     
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Fri Oct 31 03:35:00.030 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    Loading Dump File [C:\SysnativeBSODApps\103114-18640-01.dmp]
     
    Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
     
    Built by: 9600.17328.amd64fre.winblue_r3.140827-1500
     
    System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:21.951
     
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for uxstyle.sys
     
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for uxstyle.sys
     
    Probably caused by : uxstyle.sys ( uxstyle+1a0f )
     
    BugCheck D6, {ffffcf8039e77000, 0, fffff801d21f6a0f, 0}
    BugCheck Info: DRIVER_PAGE_FAULT_BEYOND_END_OF_ALLOCATION (d6)
     
    Arguments: 
    Arg1: ffffcf8039e77000, memory referenced
    Arg2: 0000000000000000, value 0 = read operation, 1 = write operation
    Arg3: fffff801d21f6a0f, if non-zero, the address which referenced memory.
    Arg4: 0000000000000000, (reserved)
    BUGCHECK_STR:  0xD6
     
    DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  VERIFIER_ENABLED_VISTA_MINIDUMP
     
    PROCESS_NAME:  System
     
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0xD6_VRFK_uxstyle+1a0f
     
    CPUID:        "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz"
     
    MaxSpeed:     2400
     
    CurrentSpeed: 2394
     
      BIOS Version                  1.70
     
      BIOS Release Date             02/24/2014
     
      Manufacturer                  TOSHIBA
     
      Product Name                  Satellite S55-A
     
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Wed Oct 29 18:54:38.474 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    Loading Dump File [C:\SysnativeBSODApps\102914-32296-01.dmp]
     
    Windows 8 Kernel Version 9600 MP (8 procs) Free x64
     
    Built by: 9600.17328.amd64fre.winblue_r3.140827-1500
     
    System Uptime: 0 days 2:11:34.172
     
    Probably caused by : ntkrnlmp.exe ( nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+b97e )
     
    BugCheck 133, {1, 1e00, 0, 0}
    BugCheck Info: DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133)
     
    Arguments: 
    Arg1: 0000000000000001, The system cumulatively spent an extended period of time at
     DISPATCH_LEVEL or above. The offending component can usually be
     identified with a stack trace.
    Arg2: 0000000000001e00, The watchdog period.
    Arg3: 0000000000000000
    Arg4: 0000000000000000
    BUGCHECK_STR:  0x133
     
    DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
     
    PROCESS_NAME:  System
     
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0x133_ISR_nt!_??_::FNODOBFM::_string_
     
    CPUID:        "Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz"
     
    MaxSpeed:     2400
     
    CurrentSpeed: 2394
     
      BIOS Version                  1.70
     
      BIOS Release Date             02/24/2014
     
      Manufacturer                  TOSHIBA
     
      Product Name                  Satellite S55-A
     
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    Below is a list of 3rd party drivers present on your system :-
    Code:
    **************************Sun Nov  2 17:23:50.302 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    PEGAGFN.sys                 Wed Aug  5 11:20:46 2009 (4A791DB6)
    npf.sys                     Fri Jun 25 22:20:58 2010 (4C24DE72)
    TVALZ_O.SYS                 Thu Jul 26 04:53:25 2012 (50107FED)
    stwrt64.sys                 Wed Apr 17 14:36:17 2013 (516E6609)
    TeeDriverx64.sys            Tue Apr 23 23:06:39 2013 (5176C6A7)
    L1C60x64.sys                Wed May 29 12:46:33 2013 (51A5AB51)
    Thotkey.sys                 Thu Aug 15 11:43:20 2013 (520C7180)
    intelppm.sys                Thu Aug 22 14:16:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
    dump_storahci.sys           Thu Aug 22 17:10:39 2013 (5215F8B7)
    uxstyle.sys                 Mon Sep 23 16:49:02 2013 (524023A6)
    iwdbus.sys                  Fri Sep 27 03:08:04 2013 (5244A93C)
    athwbx.sys                  Thu Oct 17 15:16:01 2013 (525FB1D9)
    igdkmd64.sys                Tue Oct 29 03:27:02 2013 (526EDDAE)
    tosrfec.sys                 Thu Oct 31 08:50:55 2013 (5271CC97)
    nvlddmkm.sys                Tue Nov  5 08:24:58 2013 (52785E02)
    WinDivert.sys               Tue Dec  3 09:16:09 2013 (529D5401)
    SynTP.sys                   Thu Jul 24 06:36:55 2014 (53D05C2F)
    nvvad64v.sys                Thu Sep  4 22:40:48 2014 (54089D18)
    NvStreamKms.sys             Sat Sep  6 10:07:11 2014 (540A8F77)
    idmwfp.sys                  Thu Sep 25 21:14:24 2014 (54243858)
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Wed Oct 29 18:54:38.474 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    L1C63x64.sys                Mon Apr  1 08:45:17 2013 (5158FBC5)
    nvpciflt.sys                Tue Nov  5 08:25:23 2013 (52785E1B)
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=PEGAGFN.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=npf.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=TVALZ_O.SYS
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=stwrt64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=TeeDriverx64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=L1C60x64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=Thotkey.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_storahci.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=uxstyle.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=iwdbus.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=athwbx.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=igdkmd64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=tosrfec.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvlddmkm.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WinDivert.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SynTP.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvvad64v.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=NvStreamKms.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=idmwfp.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=L1C63x64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvpciflt.sys

    In one of the dump files, the UxStyle.sys has been blamed. I would suggest you to find an update to it. If no update is available then kindly remove it till the time we are troubleshooting your system. Also disable the NVIDIA Streaming Service (NvStreamKms.sys)from the Services Menu.

    Let me know how it goes ^_^.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #3


    Posts : 19
    Windows 8.1 Pro x64


    Quote Originally Posted by blueelvis View Post
    Hi trd3v3lop & Welcome to the forums ^_^,


    In one of the dump files, the UxStyle.sys has been blamed. I would suggest you to find an update to it. If no update is available then kindly remove it till the time we are troubleshooting your system. Also disable the NVIDIA Streaming Service (NvStreamKms.sys)from the Services Menu.

    Let me know how it goes ^_^.
    Thank you very much for your answer but i have re-installed the windows because this BSOD had occured a few times and than i couldn't log in to windows. My screen was showing only a black screen. I think it will happen again and i will definitely try your advice.

    here is my question: when i disable Nvdia streaming service, Nvidia settings is being unaccesible. so is there another way to solve this problem ?

    also i already have uxstyle's latest release.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #4


    India
    Posts : 2,097
    Windows 8.1 Industry Pro B-)


    Quote Originally Posted by trd3v3lop View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blueelvis View Post
    Hi trd3v3lop & Welcome to the forums ^_^,


    In one of the dump files, the UxStyle.sys has been blamed. I would suggest you to find an update to it. If no update is available then kindly remove it till the time we are troubleshooting your system. Also disable the NVIDIA Streaming Service (NvStreamKms.sys)from the Services Menu.

    Let me know how it goes ^_^.
    Thank you very much for your answer but i have re-installed the windows because this BSOD had occured a few times and than i couldn't log in to windows. My screen was showing only a black screen. I think it will happen again and i will definitely try your advice.

    here is my question: when i disable Nvdia streaming service, Nvidia settings is being unaccesible. so is there another way to solve this problem ?

    also i already have uxstyle's latest release.
    Hi ^_^,

    Are you disabling the correct Service? It should be the NVIDIA Streaming Service. Also, if you are not having any problems then you could leave it on since now you have re-formatted the system.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #5


    Posts : 19
    Windows 8.1 Pro x64


    Quote Originally Posted by blueelvis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by trd3v3lop View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blueelvis View Post
    Hi trd3v3lop & Welcome to the forums ^_^,


    In one of the dump files, the UxStyle.sys has been blamed. I would suggest you to find an update to it. If no update is available then kindly remove it till the time we are troubleshooting your system. Also disable the NVIDIA Streaming Service (NvStreamKms.sys)from the Services Menu.

    Let me know how it goes ^_^.
    Thank you very much for your answer but i have re-installed the windows because this BSOD had occured a few times and than i couldn't log in to windows. My screen was showing only a black screen. I think it will happen again and i will definitely try your advice.

    here is my question: when i disable Nvdia streaming service, Nvidia settings is being unaccesible. so is there another way to solve this problem ?

    also i already have uxstyle's latest release.
    Hi ^_^,

    Are you disabling the correct Service? It should be the NVIDIA Streaming Service. Also, if you are not having any problems then you could leave it on since now you have re-formatted the system.
    yeah i am sure, i am not a professional noob these days i haven't faced any bsod and i didn't installed geforce experience only have nvidia drivers. so there is no Nvidia Streaming Service right know if that service is the problem best solution is not installing geforce experience

    Attachment 53423
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #6


    India
    Posts : 2,097
    Windows 8.1 Industry Pro B-)


    Hi trd3v3lop ^_^,

    I am sorry for the delayed response. I was out of town for the past 4 days

    So, not installing the GeForce Experience solves the problem? If this is the case, I would suggest you to install the Video Drivers from the manufacturer and see if it resolves the problem or not.

    If you are still facing any problem then kindly re run the SF Diagnostic ZIP Log File Collector and upload the ZIP File so that it could be analysed.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #7


    Posts : 19
    Windows 8.1 Pro x64


    Quote Originally Posted by blueelvis View Post
    Hi trd3v3lop ^_^,

    I am sorry for the delayed response. I was out of town for the past 4 days

    So, not installing the GeForce Experience solves the problem? If this is the case, I would suggest you to install the Video Drivers from the manufacturer and see if it resolves the problem or not.

    If you are still facing any problem then kindly re run the SF Diagnostic ZIP Log File Collector and upload the ZIP File so that it could be analysed.
    hi blueelvis.
    Thank you for your response. I did what you said about a week ago and no BSOD after that time. So if anybody experience that bsod i suggest them to do as i did. Don't install geforce experience install only nvidia screen card drivers have a good day thank you again for your efforts
    Last edited by trd3v3lop; 12 Nov 2014 at 18:04.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #8


    India
    Posts : 2,097
    Windows 8.1 Industry Pro B-)


    Quote Originally Posted by trd3v3lop

    hi blueelvis.
    Thank you for your response. I did what you said about a week ago and no BSOD after than. So if enybody experience that bsod i suggest them to do as i did. Don't install geforce experience install only nvidia screen card drivers have a good day thank you again for your efforts
    Hi ^_^,

    Glad to hear that the problem has been fixed. Thanks for posting back the solution as well.

    -Pranav
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

BSOD please help
Related Threads
I have been getting a ton of bsods I have re installed video drivers, updated and reinstalled windows 8. Did countless hardware test(Video ram, check memory, Cpu test) all passed temperatures stay around 25-35 c. Recently uninstalled all video drivers and re installed. The bsods sometimes go away...
BSOD When playing games random Bsod messages in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hey I have a problem with my pc I got a few weeks ago It keeps getting the bsod and turning on and off randomly at times I use it mostly to play games and watch youtube , twitch ext. also internet can sometimes crash pointing this out Bsod can happen when playing a game and when on the web...
I have a clients Laptop (Asus X550C) running Windows 8 and the first error I had was 0xc0000034, having a look around I tried some fixes but none worked, eventually I was left with the following error: 0xc0000001. As of now I am stuck here, I have a backup of the main files the client needs but do...
Hi, I've been getting hard locks where the audio continues to work while everything else becomes unresponsive that eventually degenerate into a BSOD with a DPC_Watchdog_Violation. Having looked at some of the events, I think it's probably some kind of SSD driver issue but I wanted to see if...
Hi, my problem with my laptop is Windows 8 BlueScreen and also Restart my laptop Without display BlueScreen and sometime this happened for more than 1 time regularly. this problem is happend Sometimes more than twice a day, when i'm doing regular things like reading a .pdf or watching a movie...
Hi, i'm new to this forum and i hope you guy can help me :) So my laptop is relatively new, it's not even a month old. I guess i've been downloading a lot of stuff that caused this error. Now, i'm not a computer expert or any type of expert, so please bear with me :D Before i go on, here are...
BSOD on a cold boot! After BSOD works fine! in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Since getting my custom built PC, I have a BSOD that occurs after about 2 minutes of getting past the welcome screen and I only have this BSOD on a cold boot. If you could please help me and give me some advice on what i should do I would be extremely grateful! I originally posted this BSOD on...
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook