Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Please help PFN_LIST_CORRUPT bsod!

  1. #1


    Posts : 8
    Windows 8.1

    Please help PFN_LIST_CORRUPT bsod!


    Hi.
    Ive had this bsod on windows 8 quite afew times, ive had it today about 2 times in the last hour.
    Ive ran chkdsk,sfc /scannow, error checking, regsitry clean and its still happening.
    If i knew how to read crash dump files i would but i do not so i used the tool here to compile my .dmp files and ive now zipped and uploaded them.

    PFN LIST CORRUPT always seems to happen when im browsing the web using chrome.
    Thankyou
    Regards
    Paul

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #2


    Posts : 8
    Windows 8.1


    Bump
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #3


    India
    Posts : 2,097
    Windows 8.1 Industry Pro B-)


    Quote Originally Posted by v3teran View Post
    Bump
    Hi V3teran & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

    Bumping the topic is of no use as we tend to reply to the posts with 0 posts first. Once you bump your topic, the post count goes up making it very difficult to sort. I hope you understand this

    I have analyzed your dump files and below has been provided a summary of the same for informative purposes :-
    Code:
    **************************Thu Aug 14 00:06:19.443 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4b )
     
    BugCheck 4E, {99, 2d99c9, 1, 0}
    BugCheck Info: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)
     
    BUGCHECK_STR:  0x4E_99
     
    PROCESS_NAME:  chrome.exe
     
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0x4E_99_nt!MiBadShareCount
     
    MaxSpeed:     3400
     
    CurrentSpeed: 3410
     
      BIOS Version                  0801
     
      BIOS Release Date             07/04/2014
     
      Manufacturer                  System manufacturer
     
      Product Name                  System Product Name
     
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Wed Aug 13 23:46:38.822 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4b )
     
    BugCheck 4E, {99, 2e59a3, 3, 200000000387043}
    BugCheck Info: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)
     
    BUGCHECK_STR:  0x4E_99
     
    PROCESS_NAME:  WerFault.exe
     
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0x4E_99_nt!MiBadShareCount
     
    MaxSpeed:     3400
     
    CurrentSpeed: 3410
     
      BIOS Version                  0801
     
      BIOS Release Date             07/04/2014
     
      Manufacturer                  System manufacturer
     
      Product Name                  System Product Name
     
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Wed Aug 13 22:06:56.513 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SiUSBXp.sys
     
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SiUSBXp.sys
     
    Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+c0 )
     
    BugCheck C5, {ff, 2, 0, fffff8027a09f0d0}
    BugCheck Info: DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL (c5)
     
    BUGCHECK_STR:  0xC5_2
     
    PROCESS_NAME:  linpack_xeon64
     
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0xC5_2_nt!ExDeferredFreePool
     
    MaxSpeed:     3400
     
    CurrentSpeed: 3410
     
      BIOS Version                  0801
     
      BIOS Release Date             07/04/2014
     
      Manufacturer                  System manufacturer
     
      Product Name                  System Product Name
     
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Wed Aug 13 20:47:03.555 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SiUSBXp.sys
     
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SiUSBXp.sys
     
    Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+c0 )
     
    BugCheck C5, {ff, 2, 0, fffff8020d51d0d0}
    BugCheck Info: DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL (c5)
     
    BUGCHECK_STR:  0xC5_2
     
    PROCESS_NAME:  linpack_xeon64
     
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0xC5_2_nt!ExDeferredFreePool
     
    MaxSpeed:     3400
     
    CurrentSpeed: 3410
     
      BIOS Version                  0801
     
      BIOS Release Date             07/04/2014
     
      Manufacturer                  System manufacturer
     
      Product Name                  System Product Name
     
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Wed Aug 13 19:35:05.295 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::OfferAllocation+36 )
     
    BugCheck 50, {ffffffffffffffdc, 0, fffff80167445426, 0}
    BugCheck Info: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
     
    BUGCHECK_STR:  AV
     
    DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
     
    PROCESS_NAME:  chrome.exe
     
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  AV_dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::OfferAllocation
     
    MaxSpeed:     3400
     
    CurrentSpeed: 3400
     
      BIOS Version                  0801
     
      BIOS Release Date             07/04/2014
     
      Manufacturer                  System manufacturer
     
      Product Name                  System Product Name
     
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Tue Aug 12 21:20:14.725 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4b )
     
    BugCheck 4E, {99, 300963, 2, 6000300003009e2}
    BugCheck Info: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)
     
    BUGCHECK_STR:  0x4E_99
     
    PROCESS_NAME:  chrome.exe
     
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0x4E_99_nt!MiBadShareCount
     
    MaxSpeed:     3400
     
    CurrentSpeed: 3400
     
      BIOS Version                  0801
     
      BIOS Release Date             07/04/2014
     
      Manufacturer                  System manufacturer
     
      Product Name                  System Product Name
     
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    Below is a list of 3rd party drivers present on your system :-
    Code:
    **************************Thu Aug 14 00:06:19.443 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    npusbio_x64.sys               Fri Aug 28 20:01:37 2009 (4A97EA49)
    tap0901t.sys                  Wed Sep 16 11:32:43 2009 (4AB07F83)
    SiLib.sys                     Fri Jul 16 03:38:26 2010 (4C3F86DA)
    SiUSBXp.sys                   Fri Jul 16 03:57:13 2010 (4C3F8B41)
    AsUpIO.sys                    Tue Aug  3 08:17:59 2010 (4C57835F)
    ICCWDT.sys                    Wed Aug 18 13:57:45 2010 (4C6B9981)
    AiChargerPlus.sys             Thu Apr 19 06:47:35 2012 (4F8F67AF)
    TuneUpUtilitiesDriver64.sys   Fri May 25 15:58:19 2012 (4FBF5EC3)
    btwl2cap.sys                  Thu Jul 26 20:44:41 2012 (50115EE1)
    AsIO.sys                      Wed Aug 22 15:24:47 2012 (5034AC67)
    PDFsFilter.sys                Fri Aug 24 03:27:13 2012 (5036A739)
    dfx11_1x64.sys                Wed Aug 29 00:40:34 2012 (503D17AA)
    asmtufdriver.sys              Fri Sep 28 16:25:29 2012 (50658221)
    bdfwfpf.sys                   Wed Oct 17 17:42:10 2012 (507EA09A)
    avchv.sys                     Wed Oct 31 22:35:22 2012 (50915A52)
    RTCore64.sys                  Mon Mar 11 11:02:06 2013 (513D6C56)
    asramdisk.sys                 Mon May 13 15:07:06 2013 (5190B442)
    e1c64x64.sys                  Fri Jun 21 03:29:00 2013 (51C37B24)
    DefragFS.SYS                  Wed Jul 10 21:25:56 2013 (51DD840C)
    trufos.sys                    Wed Aug  7 16:16:25 2013 (52022581)
    intelppm.sys                  Thu Aug 22 14:16:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
    exfat.SYS                     Thu Aug 22 17:10:18 2013 (5215F8A2)
    dump_storahci.sys             Thu Aug 22 17:10:39 2013 (5215F8B7)
    gzflt.sys                     Fri Aug 23 16:18:49 2013 (52173E11)
    bcbtums.sys                   Fri Oct 18 02:15:30 2013 (52604C6A)
    bdfndisf6.sys                 Wed Nov 13 19:05:12 2013 (52838010)
    nvhda64v.sys                  Thu Nov 28 19:08:09 2013 (52974741)
    avc3.sys                      Mon Dec  2 15:07:41 2013 (529C54E5)
    avckf.sys                     Mon Dec  2 15:09:31 2013 (529C5553)
    btwavdt.sys                   Wed Dec 11 08:58:47 2013 (52A7DBEF)
    btwrchid.sys                  Wed Dec 11 09:01:29 2013 (52A7DC91)
    btwaudio.sys                  Fri Jan 31 00:41:22 2014 (52EAA3DA)
    btwampfl.sys                  Fri Jan 31 00:42:31 2014 (52EAA41F)
    kerneld.x64                   Wed Feb 12 02:46:18 2014 (52FA9322)
    cpuz137_x64.sys               Mon Feb 17 19:52:16 2014 (53021B18)
    bcmwl63a.sys                  Tue Feb 25 08:29:00 2014 (530C06F4)
    asmtxhci.sys                  Fri Mar  7 07:46:05 2014 (53192BE5)
    asmthub3.sys                  Fri Mar  7 07:46:10 2014 (53192BEA)
    TeeDriverx64.sys              Thu Mar 13 23:51:52 2014 (5321F740)
    xusb22.sys                    Tue Mar 18 13:48:41 2014 (53280161)
    RTKVHD64.sys                  Wed May 14 15:58:52 2014 (53734564)
    SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys      Mon May 19 19:54:16 2014 (537A1410)
    SamsungRapidFSFltr.sys        Mon May 19 19:54:18 2014 (537A1412)
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Wed Aug 13 22:06:56.513 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    cpuz136_x64.sys               Sat Oct 27 22:54:41 2012 (508C18D9)
    nvlddmkm.sys                  Mon Aug  4 19:20:45 2014 (53DF8FB5)
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Wed Aug 13 20:47:03.555 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    WinRing0x64.sys               Sat Jul 26 18:59:37 2008 (488B26C1)
    ASUSFILTER.sys                Tue Sep 20 21:16:33 2011 (4E78B559)
    e1i63x64.sys                  Wed Mar 20 13:07:29 2013 (51496739)
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Tue Aug 12 21:20:14.725 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    mbam.sys                      Wed Oct 30 21:41:45 2013 (52712FC1)
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=npusbio_x64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=tap0901t.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SiLib.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SiUSBXp.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsUpIO.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ICCWDT.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiChargerPlus.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=TuneUpUtilitiesDriver64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btwl2cap.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsIO.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=PDFsFilter.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dfx11_1x64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmtufdriver.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=bdfwfpf.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avchv.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTCore64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asramdisk.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=e1c64x64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=DefragFS.SYS
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=trufos.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=exfat.SYS
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_storahci.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=gzflt.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=bcbtums.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=bdfndisf6.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvhda64v.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avc3.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avckf.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btwavdt.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btwrchid.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btwaudio.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btwampfl.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=kerneld.x64
    cpuz137_x64.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=bcmwl63a.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmtxhci.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmthub3.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=TeeDriverx64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=xusb22.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTKVHD64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SamsungRapidFSFltr.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cpuz136_x64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvlddmkm.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WinRing0x64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASUSFILTER.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=e1i63x64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mbam.sys

    Please follow the below steps :-



    1. Please update the drivers for your USBXpress Developement Kit, NaturalPoint Optitrack, Google Earth/ TAP Win32 Adapter/ Tungle/ VPN.
    2. Please remove all the ASUS Bloatware (Drivers highlighted in BLUE) present on your system as they are very well known to cause BSOD's. Make sure these driver files are not present.
    3. Please remove any software associated with the WinRing Libraries (Driver Highlighted in RED) as it is very well known to cause BSOD as well.
    4. Please remove Tune Up Utilities as well.
    5. Please remove BitDefender & MalwareBytes using this **TOOL** & **TOOL** respectively.
    6. Please update the rest of the drivers highlighted in BLACK.
    7. If the BSOD still persist then please perform RAM Diagnostics using this **GUIDE** and post back the results.


    Let me know how it goes ^_^.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  4. #4


    Posts : 8
    Windows 8.1


    Quote Originally Posted by blueelvis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by v3teran View Post
    Bump
    Hi V3teran & Welcome to the forums ^_^,

    Bumping the topic is of no use as we tend to reply to the posts with 0 posts first. Once you bump your topic, the post count goes up making it very difficult to sort. I hope you understand this

    I have analyzed your dump files and below has been provided a summary of the same for informative purposes :-
    Code:
    **************************Thu Aug 14 00:06:19.443 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4b )
     
    BugCheck 4E, {99, 2d99c9, 1, 0}
    BugCheck Info: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)
     
    BUGCHECK_STR:  0x4E_99
     
    PROCESS_NAME:  chrome.exe
     
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0x4E_99_nt!MiBadShareCount
     
    MaxSpeed:     3400
     
    CurrentSpeed: 3410
     
      BIOS Version                  0801
     
      BIOS Release Date             07/04/2014
     
      Manufacturer                  System manufacturer
     
      Product Name                  System Product Name
     
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Wed Aug 13 23:46:38.822 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4b )
     
    BugCheck 4E, {99, 2e59a3, 3, 200000000387043}
    BugCheck Info: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)
     
    BUGCHECK_STR:  0x4E_99
     
    PROCESS_NAME:  WerFault.exe
     
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0x4E_99_nt!MiBadShareCount
     
    MaxSpeed:     3400
     
    CurrentSpeed: 3410
     
      BIOS Version                  0801
     
      BIOS Release Date             07/04/2014
     
      Manufacturer                  System manufacturer
     
      Product Name                  System Product Name
     
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Wed Aug 13 22:06:56.513 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SiUSBXp.sys
     
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SiUSBXp.sys
     
    Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+c0 )
     
    BugCheck C5, {ff, 2, 0, fffff8027a09f0d0}
    BugCheck Info: DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL (c5)
     
    BUGCHECK_STR:  0xC5_2
     
    PROCESS_NAME:  linpack_xeon64
     
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0xC5_2_nt!ExDeferredFreePool
     
    MaxSpeed:     3400
     
    CurrentSpeed: 3410
     
      BIOS Version                  0801
     
      BIOS Release Date             07/04/2014
     
      Manufacturer                  System manufacturer
     
      Product Name                  System Product Name
     
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Wed Aug 13 20:47:03.555 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    *** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for SiUSBXp.sys
     
    *** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for SiUSBXp.sys
     
    Probably caused by : Pool_Corruption ( nt!ExDeferredFreePool+c0 )
     
    BugCheck C5, {ff, 2, 0, fffff8020d51d0d0}
    BugCheck Info: DRIVER_CORRUPTED_EXPOOL (c5)
     
    BUGCHECK_STR:  0xC5_2
     
    PROCESS_NAME:  linpack_xeon64
     
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0xC5_2_nt!ExDeferredFreePool
     
    MaxSpeed:     3400
     
    CurrentSpeed: 3410
     
      BIOS Version                  0801
     
      BIOS Release Date             07/04/2014
     
      Manufacturer                  System manufacturer
     
      Product Name                  System Product Name
     
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Wed Aug 13 19:35:05.295 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    Probably caused by : dxgmms1.sys ( dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::OfferAllocation+36 )
     
    BugCheck 50, {ffffffffffffffdc, 0, fffff80167445426, 0}
    BugCheck Info: PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (50)
     
    BUGCHECK_STR:  AV
     
    DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT
     
    PROCESS_NAME:  chrome.exe
     
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  AV_dxgmms1!VIDMM_GLOBAL::OfferAllocation
     
    MaxSpeed:     3400
     
    CurrentSpeed: 3400
     
      BIOS Version                  0801
     
      BIOS Release Date             07/04/2014
     
      Manufacturer                  System manufacturer
     
      Product Name                  System Product Name
     
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Tue Aug 12 21:20:14.725 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiBadShareCount+4b )
     
    BugCheck 4E, {99, 300963, 2, 6000300003009e2}
    BugCheck Info: PFN_LIST_CORRUPT (4e)
     
    BUGCHECK_STR:  0x4E_99
     
    PROCESS_NAME:  chrome.exe
     
    FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  0x4E_99_nt!MiBadShareCount
     
    MaxSpeed:     3400
     
    CurrentSpeed: 3400
     
      BIOS Version                  0801
     
      BIOS Release Date             07/04/2014
     
      Manufacturer                  System manufacturer
     
      Product Name                  System Product Name
     
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    Below is a list of 3rd party drivers present on your system :-
    Code:
    **************************Thu Aug 14 00:06:19.443 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    npusbio_x64.sys               Fri Aug 28 20:01:37 2009 (4A97EA49)
    tap0901t.sys                  Wed Sep 16 11:32:43 2009 (4AB07F83)
    SiLib.sys                     Fri Jul 16 03:38:26 2010 (4C3F86DA)
    SiUSBXp.sys                   Fri Jul 16 03:57:13 2010 (4C3F8B41)
    AsUpIO.sys                    Tue Aug  3 08:17:59 2010 (4C57835F)
    ICCWDT.sys                    Wed Aug 18 13:57:45 2010 (4C6B9981)
    AiChargerPlus.sys             Thu Apr 19 06:47:35 2012 (4F8F67AF)
    TuneUpUtilitiesDriver64.sys   Fri May 25 15:58:19 2012 (4FBF5EC3)
    btwl2cap.sys                  Thu Jul 26 20:44:41 2012 (50115EE1)
    AsIO.sys                      Wed Aug 22 15:24:47 2012 (5034AC67)
    PDFsFilter.sys                Fri Aug 24 03:27:13 2012 (5036A739)
    dfx11_1x64.sys                Wed Aug 29 00:40:34 2012 (503D17AA)
    asmtufdriver.sys              Fri Sep 28 16:25:29 2012 (50658221)
    bdfwfpf.sys                   Wed Oct 17 17:42:10 2012 (507EA09A)
    avchv.sys                     Wed Oct 31 22:35:22 2012 (50915A52)
    RTCore64.sys                  Mon Mar 11 11:02:06 2013 (513D6C56)
    asramdisk.sys                 Mon May 13 15:07:06 2013 (5190B442)
    e1c64x64.sys                  Fri Jun 21 03:29:00 2013 (51C37B24)
    DefragFS.SYS                  Wed Jul 10 21:25:56 2013 (51DD840C)
    trufos.sys                    Wed Aug  7 16:16:25 2013 (52022581)
    intelppm.sys                  Thu Aug 22 14:16:35 2013 (5215CFEB)
    exfat.SYS                     Thu Aug 22 17:10:18 2013 (5215F8A2)
    dump_storahci.sys             Thu Aug 22 17:10:39 2013 (5215F8B7)
    gzflt.sys                     Fri Aug 23 16:18:49 2013 (52173E11)
    bcbtums.sys                   Fri Oct 18 02:15:30 2013 (52604C6A)
    bdfndisf6.sys                 Wed Nov 13 19:05:12 2013 (52838010)
    nvhda64v.sys                  Thu Nov 28 19:08:09 2013 (52974741)
    avc3.sys                      Mon Dec  2 15:07:41 2013 (529C54E5)
    avckf.sys                     Mon Dec  2 15:09:31 2013 (529C5553)
    btwavdt.sys                   Wed Dec 11 08:58:47 2013 (52A7DBEF)
    btwrchid.sys                  Wed Dec 11 09:01:29 2013 (52A7DC91)
    btwaudio.sys                  Fri Jan 31 00:41:22 2014 (52EAA3DA)
    btwampfl.sys                  Fri Jan 31 00:42:31 2014 (52EAA41F)
    kerneld.x64                   Wed Feb 12 02:46:18 2014 (52FA9322)
    cpuz137_x64.sys               Mon Feb 17 19:52:16 2014 (53021B18)
    bcmwl63a.sys                  Tue Feb 25 08:29:00 2014 (530C06F4)
    asmtxhci.sys                  Fri Mar  7 07:46:05 2014 (53192BE5)
    asmthub3.sys                  Fri Mar  7 07:46:10 2014 (53192BEA)
    TeeDriverx64.sys              Thu Mar 13 23:51:52 2014 (5321F740)
    xusb22.sys                    Tue Mar 18 13:48:41 2014 (53280161)
    RTKVHD64.sys                  Wed May 14 15:58:52 2014 (53734564)
    SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys      Mon May 19 19:54:16 2014 (537A1410)
    SamsungRapidFSFltr.sys        Mon May 19 19:54:18 2014 (537A1412)
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Wed Aug 13 22:06:56.513 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    cpuz136_x64.sys               Sat Oct 27 22:54:41 2012 (508C18D9)
    nvlddmkm.sys                  Mon Aug  4 19:20:45 2014 (53DF8FB5)
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Wed Aug 13 20:47:03.555 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    WinRing0x64.sys               Sat Jul 26 18:59:37 2008 (488B26C1)
    ASUSFILTER.sys                Tue Sep 20 21:16:33 2011 (4E78B559)
    e1i63x64.sys                  Wed Mar 20 13:07:29 2013 (51496739)
    ииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииииии``
    **************************Tue Aug 12 21:20:14.725 2014 (UTC + 5:30)**************************
    mbam.sys                      Wed Oct 30 21:41:45 2013 (52712FC1)
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=npusbio_x64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=tap0901t.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SiLib.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SiUSBXp.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsUpIO.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ICCWDT.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AiChargerPlus.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=TuneUpUtilitiesDriver64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btwl2cap.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=AsIO.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=PDFsFilter.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dfx11_1x64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmtufdriver.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=bdfwfpf.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avchv.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTCore64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asramdisk.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=e1c64x64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=DefragFS.SYS
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=trufos.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=intelppm.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=exfat.SYS
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=dump_storahci.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=gzflt.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=bcbtums.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=bdfndisf6.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvhda64v.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avc3.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=avckf.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btwavdt.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btwrchid.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btwaudio.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=btwampfl.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=kerneld.x64
    cpuz137_x64.sys - this driver hasn't been added to the DRT as of this run. Please search Google/Bing for the driver if additional information is needed.
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=bcmwl63a.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmtxhci.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=asmthub3.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=TeeDriverx64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=xusb22.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=RTKVHD64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SamsungRapidDiskFltr.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=SamsungRapidFSFltr.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=cpuz136_x64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvlddmkm.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WinRing0x64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASUSFILTER.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=e1i63x64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mbam.sys

    Please follow the below steps :-



    1. Please update the drivers for your USBXpress Developement Kit, NaturalPoint Optitrack, Google Earth/ TAP Win32 Adapter/ Tungle/ VPN.
    2. Please remove all the ASUS Bloatware (Drivers highlighted in BLUE) present on your system as they are very well known to cause BSOD's. Make sure these driver files are not present.
    3. Please remove any software associated with the WinRing Libraries (Driver Highlighted in RED) as it is very well known to cause BSOD as well.
    4. Please remove Tune Up Utilities as well.
    5. Please remove BitDefender & MalwareBytes using this **TOOL** & **TOOL** respectively.
    6. Please update the rest of the drivers highlighted in BLACK.
    7. If the BSOD still persist then please perform RAM Diagnostics using this **GUIDE** and post back the results.


    Let me know how it goes ^_^.

    Hi.
    Firstly thanks for the help thats brilliant!
    Secondly i do not know which drivers you mean to uninstall? Do you mean the ones with the links next to them?
    For example these ones that you listed....
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=nvlddmkm.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=WinRing0x64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=ASUSFILTER.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=e1i63x64.sys
    http://www.carrona.org/drivers/driver.php?id=mbam.sys

    Oh i get it, the links above are information regarding what the computer sees for example asusfilter.sys.
    So i click on this link and this tells me that its the Asus Hub filter driver.
    These are for reference but its the box at the top that i need to concentrate on by using the links for reference?

    Thankyou very much!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #5


    India
    Posts : 2,097
    Windows 8.1 Industry Pro B-)


    Yes, those are links which would give you further information like with what package they come with and the site where those could be updated as well.

    Let me know how it goes ^_^. In case of any doubt with the instructions, please do ask.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #6


    Posts : 8
    Windows 8.1


    Working on this now, will let you know how i get on, some of those ones that you told me to delete in blue i had already deleted...?
    Maybe there are some leftover registry entires? Shall i run through the registry and delete the specific entries? Maybe thats why there showing up.

    Also some of those drivers that you told me to update well they are already updated with the lastest software.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #7


    India
    Posts : 2,097
    Windows 8.1 Industry Pro B-)


    Quote Originally Posted by v3teran View Post
    Working on this now, will let you know how i get on, some of those ones that you told me to delete in blue i had already deleted...?
    Maybe there are some leftover registry entires? Shall i run through the registry and delete the specific entries? Maybe thats why there showing up.

    Also some of those drivers that you told me to update well they are already updated with the lastest software.
    Hi v3teran ^_^,

    Search for the required SYS files using the Windows Search and then rename the Driver files which have been asked in my post

    Let me know how it goes ^_^.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #8


    Posts : 8
    Windows 8.1


    Hi I have searched for those files and i cannot find any at all in the windows search bar.
    Also i do not have things like Google Earth on my pc or USBXpress Developement Kit so i dont know whether i should update them when ive never installed them.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #9


    India
    Posts : 2,097
    Windows 8.1 Industry Pro B-)


    Quote Originally Posted by v3teran View Post
    Hi I have searched for those files and i cannot find any at all in the windows search bar.
    Also i do not have things like Google Earth on my pc or USBXpress Developement Kit so i dont know whether i should update them when ive never installed them.
    Hmm. Are you still getting BSOD's? Did you follow the rest of the steps? If you are still getting BSOD's then please post a freshly generated SF Diagnostic ZIP File so that it could be analyzed further. Also, which drivers were not found?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Please help PFN_LIST_CORRUPT bsod!
Related Threads
Bsod - pfn_list_corrupt & memory_management in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hello EightForums! I've been having some issues with my computer over the last 5 days, meaning i get random crashes when i play games( they just crash without a warning ) Especially in cs go, and after it has crashed i cannot open the game again without checking the files. Anyways i've been...
Bsod with PFN_LIST_CORRUPT error in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Today... I was using adobe photoshop v14 . And when i went to ctrl+s a 200x200 psd file (about 5 layers(1 pic, and 4 texts)), the save window came up, but a lot of it was white (the buttons).. it pretty much just showed the side of it where the network/cloud/c drive/etc. was, but everything else...
This has been happening for a while but it only ever happens after wake-up from sleep and it's back up again in 5 seconds flat so it's never bothered me too much. If I catch the error I believe it's PFN_LIST_CORRUPT. Running Windbg on the minidumps gives a range of causes,...
BSOD windows 8.1 error pfn_list_corrupt in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
Hello, Today I've had a bsod on Windows 8.1 pro 64 bit, I got this error pfn list corrupt and waited for the pc to restart and it didn't. I've turned off the pc by holding the power button for a couple of seconds, restarted it, now it doesn't boot. The lights on the motherboard light up but...
Hello, Id like to report a BSoD and would like to solve it. It is occuring on my Laptop a Lenovo Y510P. Almost 3 months old. Got it this January. The BSoD only occurs during shutdown and it "Does not" happen always. I noticed a pattern though.
PFN_LIST_CORRUPT BSOD after clean installation in BSOD Crashes and Debugging
so i have been having bsod problems so i ran dban and then did a clean install ive installed all drivers then i had a bsod just after i booted and got to the desktop
Good afternoon, I have been having trouble with a custom build PC running Windows 8.1 Pro since I first powered it up (I didn't build it myself). Crashes most often occur when browsing using either IE 11 or Google Chrome 31, or when attempting to transfer files from external hard drive via USB;...
Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook