BSOD - Posting Instructions
This will show you how to help provide needed information about your system and dump files. It will not contain any personal or sensitive information about you or your data.
To get better help with your Windows 8 BSOD issue, please follow these steps below.
To Use DM Log collector Tool
NOTE: DM Log collector Tool created by John (z3r010).
Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below.
Save the .exe file to your desktop or other convenient location.
Double click on the file to run it.
If prompted by UAC then, click/tap on Yes
(Windows 7/8) or Continue
A command prompt will now open to get the required information from your system, save the information into a YourComputerName-xxxxxx.zip
file on your desktop, and close.
When finished with step 5, do either step 7 or 8
7. If You Have Already Started a Thread in "Crashes and Debugging"
8. If You Have Not Already Started a Thread in "Crashes and Debugging"
NOTE: Please do not create duplicate threads and posts on the same issue. Doing so will only waste your time and the time of other members trying to help
A) Go back to your original thread that you created for your BSOD issue, edit your existing post or reply with a new post, and go to step 9 below.
In your BSOD post, upload
file into your post.
Guidelines for ensuring that you get a response without much delay
Below are some guidelines which would help you(The User) in getting a speedy response from the helpers.
- There are not many Blue Screen Crash Analysts and because of that a response might be delayed. If you have not received a response, please post in this thread - Have you been waiting for a response? and post a link to the thread which you have opened.
- Kindly do not create multiple threads if you have not received a response. This is not only frowned upon but also confuses the helpers.
- Kindly do not bump the posts. This has been said repeatedly and the reason is that we sort the threads according to the number of responses so if you reply to the thread, it seems as if you are being helped. This only results in your thread being ignored. Even if you have any updates and have not received any response from a helper, kindly edit your original thread and post the update there.
- If we find that there is presence of pirated software on the system, your thread would be closed without any further notice since forum rules do not permit this and in this field, pirated software causes random behavior which we do not expect. Before requesting help, kindly ensure that you are running a genuine copy of Windows Operating System.
- Please do not forget to read the thread - Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) Posting Instructions and then upload the required ZIP file. Even if you are not facing any crashes or have no dump files, please upload the ZIP file since it contains vital information.
- Please do not attach a single dump file for diagnosing the issue. It has been observed that people post only a single dump file which in many cases is not sufficient. Hence kindly make sure that you follow Guideline #5.