Here's my watch list for Microsoft's Build 2016 developer conference, based on the session list, tips and hints.
Now that Microsoft has published its session list for Build 2016, it's apparent that cloud and IoT are going to be the big themes this year.
Microsoft's annual Build developer conference runs from March 30 to April 1 in San Francisco. Microsoft will be streaming the Day 1 and 2 keynotes (Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 a.m. PT to 11:30 a.m. PT) on its Build site. Other sessions will be recorded and available for playback by all later next week.
- I've posted a few stories about some of the expected hot buttons for this year's show:
- Microsoft's new rallying cry: Cloud first, Windows second?
- How Microsoft's HoloLens could change communication via 'Holoportation'
- Microsoft Graph: A way to build smarter, sticker apps
- Microsoft's multipronged strategy for bringing speech to IoT devices
- Here's what's inside Microsoft's private preview of Visual Studio Next
- Microsoft starts rolling out Office 365 Connectors as part of Groups
This year's session list-- which Microsoft provided a bit earlier than it did for past Build shows -- provides a glimpse of a few more of the topics on the agenda...