I found this:
These are the reasons for looking no further than Win Eight Metro UI Switcher — for disabling the Metro interface of MS Windows 8:
Take a look here for videos and screensshots
- Supports both the x86 and x64 versions of Microsoft Windows 8 (Eight).
- No administrator privileges required for tweaking.
- The app is completely standalone — no dependence on .NET framework or other runtime libraries.
- It is multilingual. For more information on how to translate the utility into your native language, see the file Lngs\English.txt located in the program folder.
- The portable version of Win Eight Metro UI Switcher is available.
- The program is true freeware!
Doesn't work in Windows 8 CP