By the book of SHILLs, repost
1. Anyone who says they don't like Windows 8 has never used it.
2. Anyone who doesn't like Windows 8 is stupid.
3. Anyone who doesn't like Windows 8 is "afraid" of change.
4. I've upgraded my 8 year old laptop that has 1 GB ram and 80 GB HD with Windows 8 and it runs 10 times faster than with XP.
5. I bought a Windows 8/Window RT device for each and every member of my family and they ALL simply LOVE it!
6. Windows 8 is EXACTLY like Windows 7, only better!
7. Metro UI is REALLY the same as the Start Menu.
8. Poor acceptance of the Windows 8/Windows RT/Metro UI is all the fault of the "Apple Fanboi" and "Windows 8 hater" writers and blog posters. Their negative comments are what have caused the average non-technical consumer who never reads these web sites in the first place to stay away from Windows 8 in droves. If only the "press" had given Windows 8 a "fair" shake, it would have been a roaring success (even though the public doesn't read the tecnical press in the first place).
9. I'm a business consultant and ALL of my business clients have been clammering for Windows 8 and they ALL just love it when I install it and they now realize how much FUN computing can be!
10. I'm in IT and NONE of our employees have trouble learning Windows 8, and they LOVE it!
11. You must be old!
12. My 75 year old mother and my 5 year old girl are running Windows 8 with no problems.
13. You are obviously a troll!