How to Reset Position of Windows Mobility Center to Default in Windows
By default, the Windows Mobility Center opens centered on your display screen, and then opens to the position it was last closed at afterwards.
This tutorial will reset the Windows Mobility Center back to the default position on your display screen in Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 8.1.
The downloadable .reg file in this tutorial deletes the registry key below to reset the position back to default for when you open the Windows Mobility Center next.
EXAMPLE: Windows Mobility Center
1. Click/tap on the Download button below to download the file below
2. Save the .reg file to your desktop.
3. Double click/tap on the downloaded .reg file to merge it.
4. If prompted, click/tap on Run, Yes (UAC-Windows 7/8) or Continue (UAC-Vista), Yes, and OK to approve merging the .reg file.
5. You can now delete the downloaded .reg file if you like.