The “Recent activity” page shows info about the activity in your Microsoft account, within the last 30 days. This includes any time that you signed in to your account, whether you used a web browser, your phone, an email app, a third-party app, or another method.
What does the info mean?
For each activity, the Recent activity
page lists several things:
- The description of the activity
- The date and time the activity occurred
- The location where the activity occurred
You can click any activity to expand it and see additional details, including:
For more details about recent activity, see:
- The IP address of the PC or device on which the activity occurred
- What type of device and operating system was used
- What Internet browser or type of app, if any, was used
This tutorial will help show how you can view detailed information about all recent activity
in your Microsoft account
within the last 30 days to give you more visibility and control of your Microsoft account.