| | People App Contacts - Delete in Windows 8
How to Delete Contacts from People App in Windows 8
The People app is a Store app that is included by default in Windows 8. It helps to bring all your contacts together in one place. See what’s new with your friends, and join in the conversation by adding your own comments and updates. You can quickly add your email contacts, your social networks, the people you follow on Facebook, Twitter, and more to one central contact list when you use the People app.
This tutorial will show you how to delete a contact from your People app in Windows 8.
You can only delete your Hotmail
contacts from the People app. If you've connected other accounts
like Google, Facebook, or Skype, then you'll need to go to that app or website to delete those contacts.
1. On the Start screen, click/tap on the People app to open it.
2. On the home page of People, click/tap on a contact you want to delete to open it. (see screenshot below)
3. Either right click on an empty area, or swipe up from the bottom edge. (see screenshot below)
4. Click/tap on Delete. (see screenshot above)
NOTE: If you do not have a Delete option, then see the blue Note box at the top of the tutorial.
5. Click/tap on Delete to confirm. (see screenshot below)
6. The contact has now been deleted from the People app.
Join Date: Jul 2009