The BIOS mode (CSM or UEFI) has nothing to do with "Change PC Settings". I have several questions for you
Originally Posted by damianzera69lol
- Have you tried (or did) to remove any components of this Windows Installation?
- Does your Windows 8 Pro installed on hard drive which is in ACHI mode?
- Are you sure you're logging to the right menu (legacy BIOS instead of UEFI (for example hitting F2 instaed of "del" button)
- Is the harddrive in GPT or MBR mode?
Have you tried this method:
- Open the administrative Command Prompt (cmd, right click Run as Administrator) and paste the following command there and hit Enter key:
Can you post some additional information of when this issue started?
powershell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $Env:SystemRoot\ImmersiveControlPanel\AppxManifest.xml