BYOD Review app helps you perform Code Reviews on your mobile device, while on the go. Open source files from mail attachments or phone storage. Provide Review Comments on source code lines, save them, and even E-Mail the comments to your team members. BYOD being the industry acronym for "Bring Your Own Device".
It supports the following
- Browse for source code files from Internal or External (SD card) storage.
- Or open files directly from E-Mail attachments
- Syntax/keyword highlighting for C#, JS, JAVA, C++, C source files.
- Tap on a line to give review comments. Uses the SQLite database on the phone to store those with the line numbers.
- Email the review comments to the developer using the Phone's email client.
Download BYOD Review Windows phone app from Windows App Store.