Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums

Badges?

  1. #11


    Bay Area
    Posts : 21,384
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64


    I feel so naked

    A Guy

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #12


    California
    Posts : 1,714
    Windows 7 Home Premium S 64 bit


    Weren't you born naked?
    Get over it A Guy!
    I, too, am naked and when you see Oli dressed up like Judge Judy your next ? is why are we here!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #13


    England
    Posts : 194
    Windows 7 Profesional x86, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard


    Quote Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
    Weren't you born naked?
    Get over it A Guy!
    I, too, am naked and when you see Oli dressed up like Judge Judy your next ? is why are we here!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    I resemble that comment! And you have to remember we're all naked... under our clothes

    Oli

    PS You are way over due for a VIP member badge, it's nag John time again (I wonder what punishment he'l give me this time ).

    PPS John, if you are reading this that was a joke or at least the bit after the comma was .
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. #14


    California
    Posts : 1,714
    Windows 7 Home Premium S 64 bit


    Click image for larger versionClick image for larger versionI think I am be punished for my sense of humor or lack there of!
    Your punishment is enough because I can see thru your, Judge Judy's,robe and I am about to
    Joan finally posted her 2,000th post in 7F.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #15


    England
    Posts : 194
    Windows 7 Profesional x86, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard


    Quote Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
    Click image for larger versionClick image for larger versionI think I am be punished for my sense of humor or lack there of!
    Your punishment is enough because I can see thru your, Judge Judy's,robe and I am about to
    Joan finally posted her 2,000th post in 7F.
    I saw, I think I should be recognised as an EF post nut, I'm nearly on a hundred posts and it's not even in alpha yet .

    Oli
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #16


    Liberty University
    Posts : 24
    Windows 7 Professional x64


    Quote Originally Posted by osholt View Post
    I saw, I think I should be recognised as an EF post nut, I'm nearly on a hundred posts and it's not even in alpha yet .

    Oli
    Not in alpha *as far as we know*....
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #17


    Just send John a PM letting him know you are here.

    ~Lordbob
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #18


    Bay Area
    Posts : 21,384
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64


    Quote Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
    Weren't you born naked?
    Get over it A Guy!
    I, too, am naked and when you see Oli dressed up like Judge Judy your next ? is why are we here!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    I was born in a hospital...I wanted to be near my mother

    A Guy

    P.S. Dennis, you have a badge
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #19


    Quote Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
    I was born in a hospital...I wanted to be near my mother

    A Guy

    P.S. Dennis, you have a badge
    I think member badge is 20 posts...

    ~Lordbob
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #20


    Bay Area
    Posts : 21,384
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64


    Quote Originally Posted by Lordbob75 View Post
    I think member badge is 20 posts...

    ~Lordbob
    Oh I'm not worried, was just joshing (better than Billing )

    A Guy
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Badges?

Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Reputation and Badges
Badges are given when a user reaches a certain level of reputation and also meets the minimum requirements posted below, The maximum amount of badges a user can have at one time is 3. User Titles (Minimum posts) Junior Member - 0 posts Member - 100 posts
Chillout Room
Rep and badges
Can we have a post similar to the first page of THIS ONE so as to explain the various ranks etc. I know a similar one has been created in this forum but it does not explain things as clearly as the Windows 7 one
Site Stuff
Reputation And Badges?
What Are They For This Forum?:D
Chillout Room
Reputation and Badges?
Can we give repuation points, and are the badges the same as in sevenforms?
General Support

Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook