1) Rudeness, insults, racial/hate slander, flaming, attacks,
stalking, and trolling will not be tolerated.
2) No useless posts, e.g., thread bumping, useless one
liners, junk posting to increase post count, and identical multi-postings in
3) No spamming, advertising, selling, or personal promoting
4) No piracy or discussion of piracy allowed at all. Such as
software, music, videos and other intellectual property violations.
5) No plagiarism.
6) No discussions of hacking someones system, network,
7) No Rep begging or abuse of the Rep System.
8) No discussions of religion, politics, or firearms.
9) Posting of sexually explicit content (nudity) is not
10) Absolutely no posting of malicious content of any kind,
e.g., links, software.
11) Multiple site accounts are not allowed. No fake or
disposable emails/domains are to be allowed for site registration.
12) This is an English based site. Please only post in
English, or provide an English translation in your posts.
13) No ad blocking discussions. This site depends on ads to
pay for the costs of running and maintaining it.
14) To comply with international laws - all members must be
13 years old or above.
We reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as
access to our support forums is a privilege and not a right.
We also reserve the right to modify, close, remove, delete, or take any other
action we deem necessary and appropriate to ensure these forums are not
disrupted or abused in any way .
Although the administrators and moderators of Windows 8 Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable
messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of
the author, and neither the Eight Forums staff or Designer Media Ltd. will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar,
sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The site staff reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.