Latest AMD Crimson Video Driver Released
InformationNoteCompatible Operating Systems
- Windows 10 (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.8.2 Highlights
- No Man's Sky™
- Paragon™ Open Beta
- Overwatch™ may experience an intermittent application crash when browsing the hero gallery.
- With a Freesync supported display and Freesync enabled, some users may experience flickering on desktop during system idle.
- A small number of Windows 10 Anniversary Edition systems may experience install issues with secure boot enabled.
- A few game titles may fail to launch or crash if the AMD Gaming Evolved overlay is enabled. A temporary workaround is to disable the AMD Gaming Evolved "In Game Overlay".
- Grand Theft Auto V™ may experience an application hang on Radeon RX 400 Series Graphics when playing at 4K resolution in story mode.
- A small number of 144hz non-Freesync enabled displays may exhibit flickering during gaming or on desktop.
- Ark Survival Evolved™ may experience an error message when trying to launch the game in some configurations.
- DOTA2™ may experience an application hang when using the Vulkan™ API and changing resolution or game/quality settings.
- Corruption may be experienced in Rise of the Tomb Raider using the DirectX®12 API on some Hybrid Graphics configurations when performing a task switch.
- Shader Cache may remain be enabled when set to "off" in Radeon Settings on some Hybrid Graphics configurations.
- Radeon RX 480 graphics may experience intermittent stuttering in The Division™ when high game settings are used and vsync is enabled.
- Battlefield™ 4 may experience intermittent crashes when using Mantle. As a work around users are suggested to switch to DirectX®11.
- Radeon Pro Duo may experience a black screen in Total War™: Warhammer with the games API set to DirectX®12 and V-Sync enabled.
- World of Tanks™ may experience stuttering after performing a task switch in AMD CrossFire mode.
- Rocket League™ may experience flickering when in AMD CrossFire mode.
- Ashes of the Singularity™ may experience an application crash with "crazy" in game settings and Multi-GPU enabled.