Latest AMD Crimson Video Driver Released
InformationNoteCompatible Operating Systems
- Windows 10 (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit version with SP1 or higher)
Radeon Software Crimson Edition 16.9.2 Highlights
- Forza Horizon 3™
New AMD CrossFire profile added for DirectX® 11:
- Intermittent mouse cursor corruption may be experienced on some Radeon RX 400 Series graphics products.
- Flickering display may be experienced on portrait Eyefinity display configurations when launching or exiting DirectX®12 applications.
- Ashes of the Singularity™ may experience an application crash when Multi-GPU is enabled in DirectX®12.
- Upgrading from a previous Radeon Software Crimson Edition version may cause user settings in Radeon Settings to reset to defaults.
- Intermittent crash may be experienced in Mozilla Firefox while doing video playback on some Radeon RX 400 Series graphics products.
- Radeon Settings may sometimes experience an "application has stopped" error after modifying game profiles on Windows 10 Anniversary Addition.
- A small amount of corruption may be experienced in the lower right hand corner of the display on some Radeon HD 7000 series products when playing Deus Ex™: Mankind Divided.
- Small amounts of stutter may be experienced when playing or watching cinematic videos in Deus Ex™: Mankind Divided when using AMD CrossFire mode and DirectX®11.
- HDMI® Audio may be lost after resuming from standby on Windows 10 Anniversary Edition.
- Flickering may be experienced in Rocket League on Radeon RX 400 Series graphics products when running in AMD CrossFire mode.
- A few game titles may fail to launch, experience performance issues or crash if the third party application "Raptr" has its game overlay enabled. A workaround is to disable the overlay if this is experienced.
- Counter-Strike™: Global Offensive may experience intermittent stutter on Radeon R9 380 Series graphics products in AMD CrossFire mode.
- Rise of the Tomb Raider may experience an application crash when changing the resolution from in-game menus when running DirectX®12. Users can restart the game to complete the resolution change.
- OpenCL™ version information may display incorrectly or may display random characters in Radeon Settings.
- Radeon RX 460 may fail to resume from sleep mode and require a system restart when connected through AMD XConnect™ Technology.
- While using or having Radeon WattMan open in Radeon Settings while in AMD CrossFire mode, the secondary/slave GPU clocks will increase to their highest state.
- Overwatch™ may experience flickering character models while in the hero selection menu or during gameplay in AMD Crossfire mode.
- Paragon may experience flickering while using AMD FreeSync technology and AMD CrossFire mode in conjunction.
- Dreadnought™ may experience minor flickering in game menus or gameplay while using AMD FreeSync technology.