Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000

  1. #91


    Posts : 21
    windows 8 release preview


    Everything I try and download from rapid share never gets passed 0% and keeps getting interrupted? Ideas? Nothing but the certificate installer will even download.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #92


    Quote Originally Posted by kazaduel View Post
    Everything I try and download from rapid share never gets passed 0% and keeps getting interrupted? Ideas? Nothing but the certificate installer will even download.
    download latest driver from intel and here what do you need

    inf & cat files replace them

    Intel HD Graphics 3000.rar
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #93


    Posts : 21
    windows 8 release preview


    Quote Originally Posted by MKhairy048 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kazaduel View Post
    Everything I try and download from rapid share never gets passed 0% and keeps getting interrupted? Ideas? Nothing but the certificate installer will even download.
    download latest driver from intel and here what do you need

    inf & cat files replace them


    Intel HD Graphics 3000.rar
    ok so just to make sure I do this right, I downloaded that and extracted the files, now what? steps if you would be so kind. I think I might have figured it out, im getting farther than I have so far....
    it went through everything, installed it but my laptop screen still wont turn on.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. #94


    Quote Originally Posted by kazaduel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MKhairy048 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kazaduel View Post
    Everything I try and download from rapid share never gets passed 0% and keeps getting interrupted? Ideas? Nothing but the certificate installer will even download.
    download latest driver from intel and here what do you need

    inf & cat files replace them


    Intel HD Graphics 3000.rar
    ok so just to make sure I do this right, I downloaded that and extracted the files, now what? steps if you would be so kind. I think I might have figured it out, im getting farther than I have so far....
    first setup custom certificate install

    copy two files igdlh +igdlh64
    to driver you downloaded from intel
    enter folder graphics and paste and replace two files

    then begin setuping driver as usual and if there are message press install anyway
    good luck
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #95


    Posts : 21
    windows 8 release preview


    Quote Originally Posted by MKhairy048 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kazaduel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MKhairy048 View Post
    download latest driver from intel and here what do you need

    inf & cat files replace them


    Intel HD Graphics 3000.rar
    ok so just to make sure I do this right, I downloaded that and extracted the files, now what? steps if you would be so kind. I think I might have figured it out, im getting farther than I have so far....
    first setup custom certificate install

    copy two files igdlh +igdlh64
    to driver you downloaded from intel
    enter folder graphics and paste and replace two files

    then begin setuping driver as usual and if there are message press install anyway
    good luck
    I downloaded the driver from intel, replaced the files, I had already run the certificate install but it is still coming up with an error saying it failed to install 1 or more drivers.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #96


    Posts : 21
    windows 8 release preview


    Quote Originally Posted by kazaduel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MKhairy048 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kazaduel View Post
    ok so just to make sure I do this right, I downloaded that and extracted the files, now what? steps if you would be so kind. I think I might have figured it out, im getting farther than I have so far....
    first setup custom certificate install

    copy two files igdlh +igdlh64
    to driver you downloaded from intel
    enter folder graphics and paste and replace two files

    then begin setuping driver as usual and if there are message press install anyway
    good luck
    I downloaded the driver from intel, replaced the files, I had already run the certificate install but it is still coming up with an error saying it failed to install 1 or more drivers.
    Ok so it seams to have run through with no errors this time and told me to restart, is there anything after this because there seams to be no difference.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #97


    Posts : 21
    windows 8 release preview


    This is driving..lol pun....me crazy! =P nothing seams to be working or I am doing it all wrong which is very possible.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #98


    Quote Originally Posted by kazaduel View Post
    This is driving..lol pun....me crazy! =P nothing seams to be working or I am doing it all wrong which is very possible.
    is driver finished installed and told you to restart
    if yes

    try go to device manager
    and see what is the name gfx card now

    if this is the name
    Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
    driver is installed

    is there are yellow trangle this mean you didn't enabled testing mod try use first command on method of making cat file on page 6
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #99


    Posts : 21
    windows 8 release preview


    under display adapters there is Intel r hd graphics family, It is working properly and this is the driver version:8.15.10.2622 and this is the signature: GfxTest.com
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #100


    Posts : 21
    windows 8 release preview


    Quote Originally Posted by MKhairy048 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kazaduel View Post
    This is driving..lol pun....me crazy! =P nothing seams to be working or I am doing it all wrong which is very possible.
    is driver finished installed and told you to restart
    if yes

    try go to device manager
    and see what is the name gfx card now

    if this is the name
    Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
    driver is installed

    is there are yellow trangle this mean you didn't enabled testing mod try use first command on method of making cat file on page 6
    under display adapters there is Intel r hd graphics family, It is working properly and this is the driver version:8.15.10.2622 and this is the signature: GfxTest.com
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Intel HD Graphics 2000/3000

Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Intel HD Graphics 3000 + Geforce GT555M keep crashing
Since a few days my display driver keeps crashing. This is wat happens: - Screen starts to flicker - Whole screen becomes black, purple or green - A notification appears that says my display driver crashed and has been recovered - Sometimes my screen stays black and I cannot get it to...
Graphic Cards
Screen Blank after enable intel hd graphics 3000
The problem happend after i .. right click on desktop > Graphic option > first thing that i cant remember what is it .. Then the screen suddenly blank ! (The system is still running).. and i startup with safe mode..it has no problem.. I disabled intel hd grahics 3000 device on safe mode.. and...
Drivers & Hardware
Switchable graphics with Intel HD 3000 and Radeon HD 7610M
Alright so I've got a serious problem here, my manufacturer which is ASUS in my case will NOT be supporting this graphcis card or the computer itself so I'm left out in the dark. I have tried with everything and I came to the conclusion that modded drivers works the best which still is pretty...
Graphic Cards
Re-install Intel graphics 3000 HD
When I installed the Video card, I either disabled, or uninstalled, the Intel HD 3000 Video adapter. I am now having issues with the card and wanted to try using the Intel graphics, before replacing the card, but they are no where to be found. "Scan for hardware changes" produces nothing. They...
Graphic Cards
Annoying screen dimming Intel HD Graphics 3000
Hi! I have a Lenovo Thinkpad Edge E520 with an Intel Core I3-2330M CPU and Intel HD Graphics 3000 GPU The problem I'm facing, is that the screen keeps turning the brightness up and down by itself. I'm running Windows 8 Pro X64 and the latest drivers from Intel's website I found a setting...
Graphic Cards
Better to use Generic or OEM Drivers for Intel HD 3000?
I recently upgraded the OS on my Vaio laptop to Windows 8 but instead of using generic drivers supplied by Intel for my Intel HD Graphics 3000 IGPU like the last time I used Windows 7 I installed the OEM drivers supplied by Sony and I'm running into a little performance issue with a couple of my...
Graphic Cards
Intel HD Graphics 3000
I have a DELL Vostro 3550 w/ Intel HD Graphics 3000, and whenever my laptop finishing loading the Windows 8 OS (beta fish) the screen completely disables. I then have to hookup a VGA monitor in order to use it. I already installed EVERY driver from support.dell.com matching my service tag including...
Graphic Cards

Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook