Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Windows 8 Developer Tablet Applications.

  1. #11


    CT
    Posts : 33
    Windows 7 64x Enterprise


    If a DLL file is missing it will need the disk and a repair right?

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #12


    Hi Josh, you could try Reset (2nd option from that Tut), if that doesn't work, burn another Installation disc at slower speed.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #13


    Posts : 9
    Windows 8 x64 Developer Preview


    I mounted the .iso onto a disc and did a fresh reset, worked for like a little while and then again.. the problem still proceeds #help
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. #14


    Are you using the Sony driver for display? try different driver, could you please fill out the system specs in your profile, it'll be easier for others to help. It's in user CP at the top of this page.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #15


    Posts : 9
    Windows 8 x64 Developer Preview


    Quote Originally Posted by brummyfan View Post
    Are you using the Sony driver for display? try different driver, could you please fill out the system specs in your profile, it'll be easier for others to help. It's in user CP at the top of this page.
    Must be, haven't changed my drivers and i've filled them out the best I could as some questions I was unable answer or couldn't.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #16


    Right click Computer, click manage, click device manager, expand display adapters, right click then properties, find the driver version and post here.

    EDIT: make note of that driver version, uninstall the driver and reboot, windows will find the driver.
    Last edited by brummyfan; 22 Sep 2011 at 14:38.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #17


    Posts : 9
    Windows 8 x64 Developer Preview


    Quote Originally Posted by brummyfan View Post
    Right click Computer, click manage, click device manager, expand display adapters, right click then properties, find the driver version and post here.

    EDIT: make note of that driver version, uninstall the driver and reboot, windows will find the driver.
    Intel(R) HD Graphics - Driver Version: 8.15.10.2302
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #18


    Quote Originally Posted by Josh1835 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brummyfan View Post
    Right click Computer, click manage, click device manager, expand display adapters, right click then properties, find the driver version and post here.

    EDIT: make note of that driver version, uninstall the driver and reboot, windows will find the driver.
    Intel(R) HD Graphics - Driver Version: 8.15.10.2302
    Try the driver version 8.15.10.2413 select 64bit driver from Intel download centre.
    http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...=%0ADrivers%0A
    Last edited by brummyfan; 23 Sep 2011 at 02:32.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Windows 8 Developer Tablet Applications.

Similar Threads
Thread Forum
PERFORMED TABLET RESET now UNABLE to START TABLET
plz help i have lenovo thinkpad 2 tablet it was not running well so i decided to reset it ... but after 1 hr,it says "WINDOWS INSTALLATION FAILED PLEASE RESTART THE INSTALLATION" and it keeps on repeating the same thing... please help me ....
Installation & Setup
Windows 8.1 Good Applications?
Hey, So I just upgraded my windows 8 into windows 8.1. and I would like to ask what applications should I use? like for security purposes, utility and entertainment?<br><br>So, I just installed CCleaner and Usb disk security? is that alright? and thinking of installing malwarebytes? is it a good...
Software and Apps
Unusable Applications in Windows 8
Hi I upgraded to Windows 8 about a month ago, and quite frankly I have never had so many problems on my previous operating systems (95, 98, 98SE, 2000NT, XP Home, XP Professional) as I have on this. I have had to completely reinstall Windows 8 three times now due to things going wrong, such...
General Support
Installation Windows 8 Developer Preview Developer DVD
Dear forum readers, I have a problem when trying to install: Windows 8 Developer Preview with developer tools English, 64-bit (x64) When using the DVD tool from Microsoft as explained in one of the tutorials in this forum, I receive the following error message: The disc does not have...
Installation & Setup
Will HP make the TouchPad Tablet and the Windows 8 Tablet?
Can HP TouchPad Tablet exist along side the Microsoft Windows 8 Tablet
Windows 8 News

Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook