Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Self-made Windows 8 Wallpapers

  1. #331


    Watford
    Posts : 465
    Windows 7 x64 SP1 Home Premium/Win 8.1 in VBox


    Thank you Hopachi. There is a couple of hundred I've made over the past two years. here is another Christmas one...

    Click image for larger version

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #332


    Basildon, Essex, UK
    Posts : 6
    Windows 8.1 Professional x64


    Thank you so much guys, for all of these awesome wallpapers! I wouldn't have a clue how to create one myself. Thanks again.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #333


    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 2,972
    Windows 10 x64


    Quote Originally Posted by kado897
    here is another Christmas one...
    Very nice one again!


    Welcome to the forums, diskdoc!

    You can begin with simple wallpapers in Paint. If that works, you'll be on the right track with more advanced programs in not time.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. #334


    Watford
    Posts : 465
    Windows 7 x64 SP1 Home Premium/Win 8.1 in VBox


    Quote Originally Posted by diskdoc View Post
    Thank you so much guys, for all of these awesome wallpapers! I wouldn't have a clue how to create one myself. Thanks again.
    You are welcome diskdoc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopachi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kado897
    here is another Christmas one...
    Very nice one again!


    Welcome to the forums, diskdoc!

    You can begin with simple wallpapers in Paint. If that works, you'll be on the right track with more advanced programs in not time.
    Thanks Hopachi.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #335


    Basildon, Essex, UK
    Posts : 6
    Windows 8.1 Professional x64


    Quote Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by diskdoc View Post
    Thank you so much guys, for all of these awesome wallpapers! I wouldn't have a clue how to create one myself. Thanks again.
    You are welcome diskdoc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopachi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kado897
    here is another Christmas one...
    Very nice one again!


    Welcome to the forums, diskdoc!

    You can begin with simple wallpapers in Paint. If that works, you'll be on the right track with more advanced programs in not time.
    Thanks Hopachi.
    Thanks guys!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #336


    Bay Area
    Posts : 21,381
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64


    Quote Originally Posted by diskdoc View Post
    Thank you so much guys, for all of these awesome wallpapers! I wouldn't have a clue how to create one myself. Thanks again.
    Welcome to Eight Forums diskdoc. I don't have a clue either

    A Guy
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #337


    Posts : 17
    windows 7/windows8


    hey guys, another win 8 wall for ya, not Christmas like but meh! lol
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Windows 8_mirror_room_3d.jpg  
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #338


    Bay Area
    Posts : 21,381
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64


    Nice

    A Guy
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #339


    Watford
    Posts : 465
    Windows 7 x64 SP1 Home Premium/Win 8.1 in VBox


    A good one beman.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #340

    Carbon background


    Carbon wallpaper done in CS5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails win 8.1 BC.jpeg  
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 34 of 64 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
Self-made Windows 8 Wallpapers

Similar Threads
Thread Forum
The Moon is not made of cheese it is made of Plastic.
Household plastic ingredient spotted in space Household plastic ingredient spotted in space | Cutting Edge - CNET News
Chillout Room
Custom Windows 8 Wallpapers
;)This thread is for all those who want to share their custom creations. This is my attempt. :) http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/077/f/c/shhh______by_nickmix01-d3bxy0k.png http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/094/6/d/windows_8_beta_m3_wallpaper_5_by_nickmix01-d3d6yvf.png ...
Chillout Room
More Windows 8 Wallpapers
Here's some more Windows 8 Wallpapers, Windows 8 Hype - Free Windows 8 Wallpapers
Customization
8 Windows 8 Wallpapers
8 Windows 8 Wallpapers
Customization

Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook