Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Self-made Windows 8 Wallpapers

  1. #121


    United States
    Posts : 650
    Windows 8.1 Pro, iOS 7.1, Elementary OS


    Click image for larger version

    Quick one, literally 20 seconds.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #122


    Orbiting the Moon
    Posts : 2,972
    Windows 10 x64


    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrantFitz View Post
    Click image for larger version

    Quick one, literally 20 seconds.
    That's fast indeed.
    Nice clean lettertype!

    Keep up the good work.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #123


    United States
    Posts : 650
    Windows 8.1 Pro, iOS 7.1, Elementary OS


    Quote Originally Posted by Hopachi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrantFitz View Post
    Click image for larger version

    Quick one, literally 20 seconds.
    That's fast indeed.
    Nice clean lettertype!

    Keep up the good work.
    Thanks.
    I tend to be a little simplistic at times, minimalist I guess.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. #124


    Bay Area
    Posts : 21,383
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64


    Good ones guys

    A Guy
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #125


    United States
    Posts : 650
    Windows 8.1 Pro, iOS 7.1, Elementary OS


    Quote Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
    Good ones guys

    A Guy
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #126


    Scotland
    Posts : 4
    Windows 8 Pro


    Click image for larger version

    Already posted this in another topic, but may as well post it here too! What do you think?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #127


    United States
    Posts : 650
    Windows 8.1 Pro, iOS 7.1, Elementary OS


    Quote Originally Posted by Jibby777 View Post
    Click image for larger version

    Already posted this in another topic, but may as well post it here too! What do you think?
    Very simplistic, Jibby.
    Welcome to Eight Forums, and I can already see the potential in you.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #128


    Scotland
    Posts : 4
    Windows 8 Pro


    Quote Originally Posted by TheGrantFitz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibby777 View Post
    Click image for larger version

    Already posted this in another topic, but may as well post it here too! What do you think?
    Very simplistic, Jibby.
    Welcome to Eight Forums, and I can already see the potential in you.
    It's people like you that make me even more pleased about joining this forum Thanks!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #129


    Watford
    Posts : 465
    Windows 7 x64 SP1 Home Premium/Win 8.1 in VBox


    I like the tiles in the background.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #130


    Scotland
    Posts : 4
    Windows 8 Pro


    Quote Originally Posted by kado897 View Post
    I like the tiles in the background.
    Thanks That was actually a last minute addition as I felt it was lacking something! Funny how it turns out to be one of the best parts IMO xD
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Self-made Windows 8 Wallpapers

Similar Threads
Thread Forum
The Moon is not made of cheese it is made of Plastic.
Household plastic ingredient spotted in space Household plastic ingredient spotted in space | Cutting Edge - CNET News
Chillout Room
Custom Windows 8 Wallpapers
;)This thread is for all those who want to share their custom creations. This is my attempt. :) http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/077/f/c/shhh______by_nickmix01-d3bxy0k.png http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2011/094/6/d/windows_8_beta_m3_wallpaper_5_by_nickmix01-d3d6yvf.png ...
Chillout Room
More Windows 8 Wallpapers
Here's some more Windows 8 Wallpapers, Windows 8 Hype - Free Windows 8 Wallpapers
Customization
8 Windows 8 Wallpapers
8 Windows 8 Wallpapers
Customization

Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook