Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums

Today

  1. #421


    It rained again, go figure

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #422


    Posts : 476
    WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.


    Winter has returned. Back into the ski gear.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #423


    I went for a ride
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. #424


    Posts : 476
    WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.


    Quote Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
    I went for a ride
    Upon what she ponders....

    Rushing ever onwards towards .......our doom.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #425


    California
    Posts : 1,714
    Windows 7 Home Premium S 64 bit


    I ponder of where I will take my wife for lunch....
    Just bathed her and dried her hair.
    Getting pretty good at putting on her make up. A lady at Macy's asked me if I wanted a job as she commented on how I
    did her make up.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #426


    Posts : 476
    WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
    I ponder of where I will take my wife for lunch....
    Just bathed her and dried her hair.
    Getting pretty good at putting on her make up. A lady at Macy's asked me if I wanted a job as she commented on how I
    did her make up.
    Dennis you are a darling...
    Donna is indeed fortunate to have such a loving & caring soul mate.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #427


    California
    Posts : 1,714
    Windows 7 Home Premium S 64 bit


    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
    I ponder of where I will take my wife for lunch....
    Just bathed her and dried her hair.
    Getting pretty good at putting on her make up. A lady at Macy's asked me if I wanted a job as she commented on how I
    did her make up.
    Dennis you are a darling...
    Donna is indeed fortunate to have such a loving & caring soul mate.
    Wrong..............
    I am indeed the fortunate one to have such a warrior who battles with an incurable disease called MS and never
    once has complained of her care giver.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #428


    Posts : 476
    WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.


    Quote Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
    I ponder of where I will take my wife for lunch....
    Just bathed her and dried her hair.
    Getting pretty good at putting on her make up. A lady at Macy's asked me if I wanted a job as she commented on how I
    did her make up.
    Dennis you are a darling...
    Donna is indeed fortunate to have such a loving & caring soul mate.
    Wrong..............
    I am indeed the fortunate one to have such a warrior who battles with an incurable disease called MS and never
    once has complained of her care giver.

    Then you both have found what many seek but rarely find......the best possible mate.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #429


    California
    Posts : 1,714
    Windows 7 Home Premium S 64 bit


    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Howling Wolves View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post

    Dennis you are a darling...
    Donna is indeed fortunate to have such a loving & caring soul mate.
    Wrong..............
    I am indeed the fortunate one to have such a warrior who battles with an incurable disease called MS and never
    once has complained of her care giver.

    Then you both have found what many seek but rarely find......the best possible mate.
    Couldn't have said or chosen words to say it better...
    Thanks my friend
    Dennis and Donna
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #430


    Posts : 476
    WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.


    Today it was verified that history /mans actions are indeed repeated.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Today [2]
Are you talking the Loma Prieta earthquake in 89, Bill? I was watching the Oakland/SF world series game that evening when the TV went fuzzy. My first thought was that the TV blew. I checked the other channels which worked and thought that was strange. Then I thought maybe it was the tuner was going...
Chillout Room
two bsod today
normally I only get bsod when I have fast boot enabled. I have it disabled. but today I had two bsod that where around 5 hours apart. I was using chrome beta version to browse neowin site and playing a video through media player classic when the system kinda stopped. the video froze with...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
What's on your menu today ?
One more "What ... today?" thread ! Corn Mash Carioca Beans Rice Yellow Carrot Chicken with Okra 24336
Chillout Room
Today is the day.
Today is the day where someone will leak the hashes and build numbers of the TechNet RTM builds of Windows 8. So hopefully we'll see if the leaked RTM builds are the real McCoy or the whore's lipstick. Part of me hopes it's the latter....
Chillout Room
USA Today app problem
I have installed the free USA Today app on the Metro interface and have used it without problems. Today I clicked on a story but now can't get out of it. I can return to Metro with no problem, but when I return to USA Today, the same story is there and I can't go to anything else. Anyone know how...
General Support
USB failed today
idk wat happened but last night everything was fine and this morning i turn on my comp and my mouse and keyboard dont work for some reason so i restarted and same thing tried unplugging and plugging back in and didnt help so i got a differant keyboard and tryed pluggin in the front of the case and...
Drivers & Hardware

Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook