Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums

Today

  1. #1381


    bangalore
    Posts : 634
    Windows 8.1 professional x64 + WMC


    today I had my final practical chemistry examination

    The salt that I analysed was aluminium sulphate and the organic compound was acetophenone..I reported this to the examiner and he told that it was rite..

    Tomorrow I have physics practical..

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #1382


    Solo.
    Posts : 2,159
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit


    Good luck, Mate.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #1383


    bangalore
    Posts : 634
    Windows 8.1 professional x64 + WMC


    Quote Originally Posted by Mas Catoer View Post
    Good luck, Mate.
    thanks Mas catoer..I hope your pain is no more.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. #1384


    Solo.
    Posts : 2,159
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit


    Quote Originally Posted by bagavan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mas Catoer View Post
    Good luck, Mate.
    thanks Mas catoer..I hope your pain is no more.
    Not anymore.
    Today, I got another pain, after undergoing free dental implants. But happy as I paid nothing of it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #1385


    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts : 4,115
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04


    The weekend is finally here.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #1386


    Bay Area
    Posts : 21,380
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64


    One more day here. Then I can add the radiator to my GPU

    A Guy
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #1387


    Solo.
    Posts : 2,159
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit


    Quote Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
    One more day here. Then I can add the radiator to my GPU

    A Guy
    Wish I would have one someday.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #1388


    Bay Area
    Posts : 21,380
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64


    Quote Originally Posted by Mas Catoer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
    One more day here. Then I can add the radiator to my GPU

    A Guy
    Wish I would have one someday.
    This one isn't very expensive, but then my card isn't high end.

    Amazon.com: Arctic Cooling Accelero S1 Plus Cooler - Retail (DCACO-V470001-BL): Computers & Accessories

    A Guy
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #1389


    bangalore
    Posts : 634
    Windows 8.1 professional x64 + WMC


    Today I had physics practical..The experiment that I got was to draw the forward and reverse bias characteristics of semiconductor diode..This is really a tough one..I could not perform the experiment well.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #1390


    Solo.
    Posts : 2,159
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit


    Quote Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mas Catoer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
    One more day here. Then I can add the radiator to my GPU
    A Guy
    Wish I would have one someday.
    This one isn't very expensive, but then my card isn't high end.
    Amazon.com: Arctic Cooling Accelero S1 Plus Cooler - Retail (DCACO-V470001-BL): Computers & Accessories
    A Guy
    That seems cool to me. I'll see if I can have one, but after a while.

    Quote Originally Posted by bagavan View Post
    Today I had physics practical..The experiment that I got was to draw the forward and reverse bias characteristics of semiconductor diode..This is really a tough one..I could not perform the experiment well.
    Well, at least you were on your best effort doing it.
    Does it look like on the page 4 to 6 here Semiconductor Diodes
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Today [2]
Are you talking the Loma Prieta earthquake in 89, Bill? I was watching the Oakland/SF world series game that evening when the TV went fuzzy. My first thought was that the TV blew. I checked the other channels which worked and thought that was strange. Then I thought maybe it was the tuner was going...
Chillout Room
two bsod today
normally I only get bsod when I have fast boot enabled. I have it disabled. but today I had two bsod that where around 5 hours apart. I was using chrome beta version to browse neowin site and playing a video through media player classic when the system kinda stopped. the video froze with...
BSOD Crashes and Debugging
What's on your menu today ?
One more "What ... today?" thread ! Corn Mash Carioca Beans Rice Yellow Carrot Chicken with Okra 24336
Chillout Room
Today is the day.
Today is the day where someone will leak the hashes and build numbers of the TechNet RTM builds of Windows 8. So hopefully we'll see if the leaked RTM builds are the real McCoy or the whore's lipstick. Part of me hopes it's the latter....
Chillout Room
USA Today app problem
I have installed the free USA Today app on the Metro interface and have used it without problems. Today I clicked on a story but now can't get out of it. I can return to Metro with no problem, but when I return to USA Today, the same story is there and I can't go to anything else. Anyone know how...
General Support
USB failed today
idk wat happened but last night everything was fine and this morning i turn on my comp and my mouse and keyboard dont work for some reason so i restarted and same thing tried unplugging and plugging back in and didnt help so i got a differant keyboard and tryed pluggin in the front of the case and...
Drivers & Hardware

Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook