Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums

What annoys you?

  1. #891


    Posts : 476
    WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.


    People who ask for Forum advice...you give the appropriate steps..then they tell you they already have done it many times.....DAMN!

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #892


    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts : 4,115
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04


    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    People who ask for Forum advice...you give the appropriate steps..then they tell you they already have done it many times.....DAMN!
    Someone just did it to you?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #893


    Posts : 476
    WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.


    Quote Originally Posted by JaidynM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    People who ask for Forum advice...you give the appropriate steps..then they tell you they already have done it many times.....DAMN!
    Someone just did it to you?

    Yes about 4 hours ago in a BSOD.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. #894


    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts : 4,115
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04


    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JaidynM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    People who ask for Forum advice...you give the appropriate steps..then they tell you they already have done it many times.....DAMN!
    Someone just did it to you?

    Yes about 4 hours ago in a BSOD.
    Quite annoying, isn't it? I've had it done once to me before. Given detailed instructions on how to do something only to find out they've already done it.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #895


    And a superb effort it was. Kudo's
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #896


    Posts : 476
    WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.


    That was generous of you.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #897


    Off topics
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #898


    People who say "There is nothing worse than a paper cut" when we all know, well maybe a smack in the gob with a lump hammer, or getting hit by a truck or..............
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #899


    Posts : 476
    WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.


    Grumpy people.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #900


    5 Am wake up calls
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Reason why the new UI annoys me
At work, I have quite a number of computers at my work area. For a couple of things which I can only do with physical hardware, I use a KVM to have a single monitor, keyboard and mouse for all of these additional test systems. So, today, while on my Windows 8 desktop, I downloaded and...
General Support
What annoys you? [2]
Over cooked humans too.
Chillout Room

Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook