Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums

What annoys you?

  1. #1361


    Posts : 476
    WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.


    Quote Originally Posted by synaptix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    The number killed on our roads every year.
    The number of innocents killed in pointless wars throughout human history.
    Indeed...
    Man's inhumanity to man.

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #1362


    Posts : 161
    Windows 8 Developer Preview x64


    The current state of the world.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #1363


    Posts : 476
    WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.


    The fact that our Government does NOT encourage more people to have Solar Power.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. #1364


    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    The fact that our Government does NOT encourage more people to have Solar Power.
    Sadly, that's still the situation with most governments!
    So, WE THE PEOPLE have to do it! AND MORE!
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #1365


    Posts : 476
    WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.


    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    The fact that our Government does NOT encourage more people to have Solar Power.
    Sadly, that's still the situation with most governments!
    So, WE THE PEOPLE have to do it! AND MORE!
    Have done it here.
    Currently producing enough for household needs & able to sell the two thirds surplus back to the Power Grid.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #1366


    Posts : 161
    Windows 8 Developer Preview x64


    Not having any coffee.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #1367


    California
    Posts : 1,714
    Windows 7 Home Premium S 64 bit


    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    The fact that our Government does NOT encourage more people to have Solar Power.
    Sadly, that's still the situation with most governments!
    So, WE THE PEOPLE have to do it! AND MORE!
    Have done it here.
    Currently producing enough for household needs & able to sell the two thirds surplus back to the Power Grid.

    Right now Solar is cost Prohibitive!
    Even if I installed it and got tax credits and all the other savings I would be dead by the time I would break even or have it pay for itself.
    When the Government says "Go Green" it only goes into their pockets.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #1368


    Drafts
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #1369


    Posts : 476
    WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.


    Cold weather
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #1370


    The flu
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Reason why the new UI annoys me
At work, I have quite a number of computers at my work area. For a couple of things which I can only do with physical hardware, I use a KVM to have a single monitor, keyboard and mouse for all of these additional test systems. So, today, while on my Windows 8 desktop, I downloaded and...
General Support
What annoys you? [2]
Over cooked humans too.
Chillout Room

Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook