Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Celebrate your Nth post

  1. #261


    Bay Area
    Posts : 21,380
    Windows 7 Home Premium x64


    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    We have a herd of intelligent Labradors & pussies that assist when necessary.
    Every guy loves... a Labrador

    A Guy

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #262


    Posts : 476
    WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.


    Quote Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    We have a herd of intelligent Labradors & pussies that assist when necessary.
    Every guy loves... a Labrador

    A Guy

    Well...those {males} that are well balanced would love a Labrador as well ...........as a............... Pussy.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #263


    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts : 4,115
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04


    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by A Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    We have a herd of intelligent Labradors & pussies that assist when necessary.
    Every guy loves... a Labrador

    A Guy

    Well...those {males} that are well balanced would love a Labrador as well ...........as a............... Pussy.
    ...
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. #264


    Rotflmao
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #265


    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts : 4,115
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04


    Back to topic.

    Looks like Jan is beating you Ken. Better catch up.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #266


    Not to worry. I have to let her think she is winning.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #267


    What is the race for?
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #268


    There is no race, we just enjoy playing together.


    {Jan & Ken}
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #269


    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts : 4,115
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04


    Quote Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
    Not to worry. I have to let her think she is winning.
    Ah, mind games...
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #270


    Posts : 476
    WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.


    Quote Originally Posted by JaidynM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
    Not to worry. I have to let her think she is winning.
    Ah, mind games...

    Indeed they are...
    I let him think... that he lets me think I am winning....
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 27 of 103 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast

Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Windows Themes: Ten new themes to celebrate Windows 8.1
More...
Windows 8 News

Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook