Windows 8 and 8.1 Forums


Reputation and Badges

  1. #51


    Congrats ken!

      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  2. #52


    Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Jack Sparrow View Post
    Congrats ken!
    Thank you my friend.. It is appreciated.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  3. #53


    Quote Originally Posted by mikedl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikedl View Post
    You ought to, I got it from you and have kept it around these past few years always thinking of you whenever I see it.

    Thanks, Ken!
    I do remember. Back then I used cats as avatars and loved it. Somewhere along the line I deleted my copy so thanks!!
    Your welcome.

    I hope not to lose my avatar cat anytime soon ... he's been around for 8 years now and I hope he'll be around for many more.

    I'm thinking of running him for office ...

    Attachment 2593

    What's his/her name? 8 is young for an indoor cat. One of mine was 23 when she passed away.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec


  4. #54


    Australia
    Posts : 584
    Windows 8 Dev Preview x64


    A wild Gold Badge appeared!
    zigzag3143 used Master Ball!

    :3
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  5. #55


    Posts : 520
    Windows 8, x64, DP8102 - Win7 Ultimate x64, Dual Boot


    Quote Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post

    What's his/her name? 8 is young for an indoor cat. One of mine was 23 when she passed away.


    It's Ace!

    Attachment 2593

    One of mine is 15 but getting really old (I've switched him to wet food).
    I hope he makes it to 23, but I doubt it. You were fortunate and so was your cat to have such a great owner.


    Though I've had Ace for 8 years, he's 10, actually.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  6. #56


    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    A wild Gold Badge appeared!
    zigzag3143 used Master Ball!

    :3
    Thanks from a non gamer.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  7. #57


    Quote Originally Posted by mikedl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post

    What's his/her name? 8 is young for an indoor cat. One of mine was 23 when she passed away.


    It's Ace!

    Attachment 2593

    One of mine is 15 but getting really old (I've switched him to wet food).
    I hope he makes it to 23, but I doubt it. You were fortunate and so was your cat to have such a great owner.


    Though I've had Ace for 8 years, he's 10, actually.

    My herd is all under 3 so they still are way too active at 5 am {grin} Say hi to Ace from Milo and the gang.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  8. #58


    Somewhere Over The Rainbow
    Posts : 4,115
    Windows 7 Ultimate x64/Windows 8 Consumer Preview x64/Ubuntu 11.04


    Quote Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    A wild Gold Badge appeared!
    zigzag3143 used Master Ball!

    :3
    Thanks from a non gamer.
    I do hope you're kidding, Ken. Everyone has played Pokemon. EVERYONE.
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  9. #59


    Posts : 476
    WCP / Win.7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1.


    Quote Originally Posted by JaidynM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalon View Post
    A wild Gold Badge appeared!
    zigzag3143 used Master Ball!

    :3
    Thanks from a non gamer.

    I do hope you're kidding, Ken. Everyone has played Pokemon. EVERYONE.


    These EVERYONE'S have not a clue.
    Besides there is more to do in life.....
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

  10. #60


    Quote Originally Posted by JMH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JaidynM View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zigzag3143 View Post

    Thanks from a non gamer.

    I do hope you're kidding, Ken. Everyone has played Pokemon. EVERYONE.


    These EVERYONE'S have not a clue....
    Last time I played a game it was in an arcade and I managed to tilt the machine
      My System SpecsSystem Spec

Page 6 of 97 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast

Similar Threads
Thread Forum
Rep and badges
Can we have a post similar to the first page of THIS ONE so as to explain the various ranks etc. I know a similar one has been created in this forum but it does not explain things as clearly as the Windows 7 one
Site Stuff
Badges?
Hey, Well I'm new here (member of the Seven Forums) though, and I was wondering what the system for user badges is here. Is it connected to the Seven Forums at all?
Site Stuff
Reputation And Badges?
What Are They For This Forum?:D
Chillout Room
Reputation?
It Seems I Got Two Reputations, i checked on my "User CP" how come i didnt get any rep, like points it just says neutral but when you give rep there is no neutral.
Chillout Room
Reputation and Badges?
Can we give repuation points, and are the badges the same as in sevenforms?
General Support

Eight Forums Android App Eight Forums IOS App Follow us on Facebook