Steve Ballmer's Nightmare Is Coming True - Yahoo! Finance
I dont follow some of this enough to know how right/wrong they are but they basically doom MS in every sector they can. Even going as far to say that it isnt worth it for MS to invest in the Xbox platform anymore. Here are there 10 points, you can read the details at the link for each one. Note that their last "point" is a direct shot at Ballmer.
1. The iPad eats the consumer PC market.
2. Employees gradually switch away from using Windows PCs for work.
3. Windows 8 fails to stop the iPad.
4. Loyal developers start to leave the Microsoft platform.
5. Windows Phone gets no traction despite the Nokia deal and RIM's collapse.
6. Office loses relevance.
7. Microsoft's other business applications start to erode.
8. The platform business collapses.
9. The Xbox was never going to make up the slack, and Microsoft can no longer afford to keep investing in it.
10. Microsoft suffers a huge quarterly loss. Ballmer retires to play golf.