We can use new DMP files if any. The hardware complaint relate to hal.sys
Old drivers needing update
How To Find Drivers:
E1G6032E.sys 3/23/2010 5:08:16 PM fffff880`04200000 fffff880`04224080 0x00024080 0x4ba92dc0
AsUpIO.sys 8/2/2010 10:47:59 PM fffff880`0335b000 fffff880`03362000 0x00007000 0x4c57835f
ICCWDT.sys 8/18/2010 4:27:45 AM fffff880`04289000 fffff880`04295000 0x0000c000 0x4c6b9981
AsIO.sys 8/23/2010 9:53:02 PM fffff880`03362000 fffff880`03368000 0x00006000 0x4c7325fe
point64.sys 5/18/2011 4:07:20 AM fffff880`15fef000 fffff880`15fff000 0x00010000 0x4dd37e38
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
Driver Reference Table (DRT)