Hi clowthu ^_^,
I have analysed your dump files and below has been provided an analysis of the same for informative purposes :-
An attempt was made to access a pageable (or completely invalid) address at an interrupt request level (IRQL) that is too high. This is caused by drivers that have corrupted the system pool.
Let's see if the stack reveals anything or not -
And voila! we have identified the driver which caused the crash. The crash was cause by the BitDefender.
2: kd> knL
# Child-SP RetAddr Call Site
00 ffffd000`253922d8 fffff803`a61cf4e9 nt!KeBugCheckEx
01 ffffd000`253922e0 fffff803`a61cdd3a nt!KiBugCheckDispatch+0x69
02 ffffd000`25392420 fffff803`a6317962 nt!KiPageFault+0x23a
03 ffffd000`253925b0 fffff803`a631684e nt!ExDeferredFreePool+0x102
04 ffffd000`25392630 fffff800`d4fbf0f5 nt!ExFreePoolWithTag+0x84e
05 ffffd000`25392720 00000000`00000000 bdfwfpf+0xf0f5
Kindly remove Bitdefender using this **TOOL** and see if the system stabilises or not.
Let me know how it goes ^_^