FurMark download site
: FurMark: VGA Stress Test, Graphics Card and GPU Stability Test, Burn-in Test, OpenGL Benchmark and GPU Temperature | oZone3D.Net
(appears to be bundled w/bloatware now - 12 Aug 2014)
Try downloading from one of the major download sites. Here's a link to it at Major Geeks (as of 12 Aug 2014): Download FurMark - MajorGeeks
- If you have more than one GPU, select Multi-GPU during setup
- In the Run mode box, select "Stability Test" and "Log GPU Temperature"
Click "Go" to start the test (Looks like it's "BURN-IN test" now)
- Run the test until the GPU temperature maxes out - or until you start having problems (whichever comes first)
Set the alarm to go off at 90ºC. Then watch the system from that point on. If the system doesn't display a temperature, watch it constantly and turn it off at the first sign of video problems. DO NOT
leave it it unmonitored, it can DAMAGE
your video card!!!
If the temperature gets above 100ºC
, quit the test - the video card is overheating
- Click "Quit" to exit
What you are looking for:
- excessive heat from the GPU (report back with anything over 90ºC)
- problems with the video display (picture is distorted or jumbled, picture turns black, etc)
- problems reported by the program (I haven't seen this, but "just in case")
Dual Video Cards:
Some tips for dual (or more) video cards:
[TIPS] How to Enable SLI and CrossFire Support for OpenGL Applications | Geeks3D
(Tips) How To Enable SLI and CrossFire Support for MSI Kombustor 2.0 | Geeks3D
If it still doesn't work, test the cards individually.