Hi lime517 ^_^,
You are welcome ^_^. I have analysed the latest Driver Verifier dumps and below has been provided an analysis of the same for informative purposes :-
A device driver attempting to corrupt the system has been caught. This is because the driver was specified in the registry as being suspect (by the administrator) and the kernel has enabled substantial checking of this driver. If the driver attempts to corrupt the system, bugchecks 0xC4, 0xC1 and 0xA will be among the most commonly seen crashes.
So, it seems that a driver thought of a user mode handle as a kernel mode. According to the rules, it is not allowed and only the handles originated in Kernel Mode can be accessed as Kernel Handles. It would be like having a British Pound and trying to use it as a dollar in US. That wouldn't work right? Hence, the Driver Verifier caught the responsible driver and crashed the system. Let's take a look at the stack to see if we have the culprit -
Arg1: 00000000000000f6, Referencing user handle as KernelMode.
Arg2: 0000000000000060, Handle value being referenced.
Arg3: ffffe001c992e900, Address of the current process.
Arg4: fffff8001a1dc430, Address inside the driver that is performing the incorrect reference.
Yay, we found the culprit. It is the "rzpmgrk.sys" driver or the Razer Overlay Support Driver. I would suggest you to get rid of the Razer Software and drivers as they are known to cause problems. Unfortunately, I see that the Razer devices are still plugged in. Could you please remove them and get rid of the Razer stuff?
0: kd> knL
# Child-SP RetAddr Call Site
00 ffffd000`31caf1f8 fffff803`f86946b0 nt!KeBugCheckEx
01 ffffd000`31caf200 fffff803`f8699fa0 nt!VerifierBugCheckIfAppropriate+0x3c
02 ffffd000`31caf240 fffff803`f8549ba9 nt!VfCheckUserHandle+0x1b8
03 ffffd000`31caf320 fffff803`f83bf715 nt!ObReferenceObjectByHandleWithTag+0xd939
04 ffffd000`31caf3c0 fffff803`f83da82e nt!ObReferenceObjectByHandle+0x25
05 ffffd000`31caf410 fffff803`f816b1b3 nt!NtSetEvent+0x6e
06 ffffd000`31caf460 fffff803`f8163600 nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
07 ffffd000`31caf5f8 fffff800`1a1dc430 nt!KiServiceLinkage
08 ffffd000`31caf600 ffffcf81`9b81a001 rzpmgrk+0x1430
09 ffffd000`31caf608 ffffcf81`9b81a000 0xffffcf81`9b81a001
0a ffffd000`31caf610 00000000`00000400 0xffffcf81`9b81a000
0b ffffd000`31caf618 ffffe001`cc6e18b0 0x400
0c ffffd000`31caf620 00000000`00000000 0xffffe001`cc6e18b0
Please do a system wide search for the above driver and rename it to "rzpmgrkbak.sys". Reboot your system (Don't attach the Razer Devices as of now) and do the search again and make sure that the above driver has not been created again.
Let me know how it goes ^_^