I'm on Windows 8.1 and I had this BSOD a lot of times for a few days. I have removed any hardware I added (just a bluetooth dongle) and it still happens. If I do a restoration to a previous state, it works again only if I go in safe mode first. It usually happens when my computer is starting to freeze bit by bit (task manager, explorer...)
So let's just put it this way :
1) I try to reboot or shutdown my computer, but it doesn't work, so I use the hardware button
2) When it tries to boot, it gives me the BSOD just after the OS booting menu
3) 2nd boot, I restore the computer to a previous state, then reboot
4) the reboot ends up in BSOD so I enable safe mode
5) I can boot in safe mode and I have the message "your computer was successfully restored blahblah"
6) I reboot in normal mode but it still doesn't work (i'm in safe mode right now)
The only software that is deleted by the restoration point is a redistributable provided with the installation of a game, Elite Dangerous.
There wasn't any error code each time.
I did my research and it appeared that Avast might have been part of the problem, but thing is I uninstalled it a few days ago (with the clean uninstall) so it shouldn't be the case. I have redone the clean uninstall just in case.
I uploaded the files gathered by your Log collector (oh and it creates the zip file in c:\...\desktop no matter what, except that my desktop is in D: )
Thanks a lot!
EDIT : I successfully rebooted but my taskmanager and my explorer are already freezing. Might be a hardware problem? I certainly hope not.
I suspect my newly installed Thrustmaster wheel to cause the problem, though I used it only once, last week.
EDIT 2 : I've done some things but it didn't help much so I finally restored another restoration point, an earlier one, and for now it seems to be OK. I managed to uninstall both Comodo Firewall and Spybot (which failed the first so it got some files everywhere, anyway it's cool now)