I recently went to Windows 8 and have been enjoying the experience so far. However there are a few issues I need to get sorted out. This doesn't include any blue screens, or even any real changes to the OS at all, it is just immediate freezing.
I tend to get random freezing while using the computer about once or twice a day, I can't find any pattern to what may be causing this (I would imagine a driver but I'm unsure). However there is one situation that seems to not be connected to the other freezings and that is when I'm using Netflix online (Silverlight application), 95% of the time playback in a minimized window will work fine, now the other 5% plus every occasion I try to expand the video to full screen leads to a freeze up, where I will get a very loud one note sound and have no control over the computer beyond powering down. If anybody could shed some light on this I would really appreciate it. I have attached the zip file from the app in the sticky of this forum.