Hello Sebastian ^_^,
Your latest dump file was a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT (1a) with the first parameter 41289 which means that an Unknown Memory Management issue occurred which forced the bugcheck.
So, it appears that the system was locating a Working Set in the Virtual Memory after which one another function call is there which caused the Bugcheck.
0: kd> kChild-SP RetAddr Call Site
ffffd001`74c46288 fffff802`70988294 nt!KeBugCheckEx
ffffd001`74c46290 fffff802`7086acff nt! ?? ::FNODOBFM::`string'+0x160e4
ffffd001`74c462f0 fffff802`7086a489 nt!MiLocateWsle+0x2b
ffffd001`74c46340 fffff802`708675c4 nt!MiDeleteVirtualAddresses+0x5e9
ffffd001`74c465d0 fffff802`70c4b5a5 nt!MiDeleteVad+0x244
ffffd001`74c466d0 fffff802`70c4b258 nt!MiUnmapViewOfSection+0xf9
ffffd001`74c467a0 fffff802`70c006c0 nt!AlpcViewDestroyProcedure+0x1f8
ffffd001`74c46840 fffff802`70c4a6ca nt!AlpcpDestroyBlob+0x28
ffffd001`74c46870 fffff802`70c4a565 nt!AlpcpCaptureViewAttributeInternal+0x15e
ffffd001`74c468e0 fffff802`70c01279 nt!AlpcpCaptureViewAttribute+0x49
ffffd001`74c46930 fffff802`70c01b97 nt!AlpcpCaptureAttributes+0x3d5
ffffd001`74c469a0 fffff802`70c063e9 nt!AlpcpSendMessage+0x787
ffffd001`74c46ac0 fffff802`7096d4b3 nt!NtAlpcSendWaitReceivePort+0x169
ffffd001`74c46b90 00007ffb`96bfb58a nt!KiSystemServiceCopyEnd+0x13
000000bc`490cf188 00000000`00000000 0x00007ffb`96bfb58a
Apparently, the minidump file has not saved enough information
0: kd> !wsle 2
Working Set @ fffff58010804000
FirstFree 2767 FirstDynamic 5
LastEntry 333f NextSlot 5 LastInitialized 339b
NonDirect 0 HashTable 0 HashTableSize 0
Reading the WSLE data .......Unable to get Wsle table block - address fffff58010805320 - count 1024 - page 0x200
But, one thing which I noticed is everytime the Bugcheck (In most of the dump files) happened, the process running was the
TiWorker.exe is the Windows module for performing installations. I checked your list of the installed Windows Updates and I found that Update KB2975719 is installed on your system. The update was flawed and Microsoft released the fixed update for it. The problems arising from were of Page_Fault_In_Non_Paged_Area and other Memory Related errors. Please follow the below link and get it fixed :-
August 2014 update rollup for Windows RT 8.1, Windows 8.1, and Windows Server 2012 R2
Furthermore, according to your screenshots, there was error in restarting the Network Store Interface Service. Till the time we are troubleshooting, I would advise you to disable the Conexant Soft56K Modem from the BIOS.
If all of this does not solve your problem, please run Driver Verifier according to this **GUIDE**.
Let me know how it goes ^_^.