Related to hidusb.sys Microsoft HID Class Driver.
Please run a system file check (SFC /SCANNOW). There is a tutorial on how to run it in win 8 in the turorial section.
Also of note these old drivers
How To Find Drivers:
TVALZ_O.SYS 11/8/2007 11:08:41 PM
Thpevm.SYS 6/29/2009 4:15:37 AM
nvhda64v.sys 9/7/2010 4:08:40 PM
CHDRT64.sys 10/13/2010 1:17:49 AM
HECIx64.sys 10/19/2010 7:33:43 PM
L1C63x64.sys 9/28/2011 10:08:11 PM
- - The most common drivers are listed on this page: Driver Reference Driver Reference
- search Google for the name of the driver
- compare the Google results with what's installed on your system to figure out which device/program it belongs to
- visit the web site of the manufacturer of the hardware/program to get the latest drivers (DON'T use Windows Update or the Update driver function of Device Manager).
- if there are difficulties in locating them, post back with questions and someone will try and help you locate the appropriate program.
- - Driver manufacturer links are on this page: Drivers and Downloads