Hi, this is my first post on this forum, as the title describes, i have the boot bcd error 0x000000f, i ran the bootrec commands, which worked mavelously once before arround 1 and a half months ago. This time they did nothing, so i came across this post : Solved 0x000000f \Boot\BCD Error - Windows 7 Help Forums and i atempted to perform those steps described:
- Go into your BIOS and load default settings to clear the CMOS memory.
- Save Settings and exit the BIOS.
- Shut down and turn off the computer.
- Unplug the computer from the wall or surge protector (then remove the battery if it is a laptop).
- Hold down the power button for 30 seconds. This closes the circuit and ensures all power from components is drained to clear the software connections between the BIOS and hardware and clear any corruption in the temporary memory.
- (If it is a laptop, plug the battery back into the laptop and then) Plug the computer back into the wall.
- Turn it on to reinitialize the software connections between the BIOS and hardware, and post back your results.
But after unpluging the PC and holding the power button for 30 seconds i plugged it back in but it didnt turn back on, i know it still works because i turned off the PSU and then back on and then after i pressed the power button the PSU turned on for a fraction of a second and then back off again. now im clueless and dont really know what to do, so i expect your answers and thank you.
Also, sorry for my bad english, but its not my native language...