I am having very annoying bug,
every time I shut down laptop (complete shut down not hibernation or standby) after typing 4 digit pins it'll automaticly attempt to log in. I am sure type it correctly as the screen fading out and go into start screen, and the problem is it never reach the start screen, it stuck there. I need to try lo log of (ctrl + alt + del) and log in again to get to the start screen, usually it'll work after 5 attempts.
I have googling about it, seems like I am the only one facing this problem. any solution guys?
FYI it's Acer 4750G, core i3 2330m, 4GB.
more detail added soon, gotta work now.
Also, Please do the following:
- open Event Viewer (eventvwr.msc)
- expand the Custom Views category (left click on the > next to the words "Custom Views")
- right click on Administrative Events
- select "Save all Events in Custom View as..."
- save the file as Admin.evtx
- zip up the file (right click on it, select "Send to", select "Compressed (zipped) folder")
- upload it with your next post (if it's too big, then upload it to a free file-hosting service and post a link here).
Computer Type Laptop System Manufacturer/Model Number Samsung/NP780 OS Win8.1Pro - Finally!!! CPU Came with the laptop (i7 of some sort) Motherboard Pretty sure that it has one, but haven't checked inside the case! Memory upgraded to 12 gB from 8 gB Graphics Card has switchable - Intel/ATI - Used wrong drivers, now ATI card is inop :( Will have to fix it soon! Sound Card I'm nearly deaf, so this isn't used often Monitor(s) Displays Touchscreen on laptop/32" Toshiba on HDMI (laid the Sharp TV on a mouse and cracked the screen!) Screen Resolution 800x600
Keyboard Microsoft Natural - the same one I've used since it orignally came out around 1995 Mouse no Mouse - Trackball!!!! PSU Why do we ask this for laptops? Case Silver with a neat Samsung logo Cooling sub-par, gotta get around to working on it soon Worked on it - still sub-par! :( Hard Drives One Samsung 1tB drive - 5400 rpm. Gonna switch to a 7200/10000 rpm or an SSD (if I can find $500 for a 1tB SSD!)
- Switched to 500 gB Samsung 840 series SSD - WOW!!! Internet Speed too slow when I'm waiting for a download to finish Browser Yes, I use this (Firefox mostly, w/IE next most) Antivirus Windows Defender and Windows Firewall Other Info I'm handsome and a snappy dresser :0)