hmm... please enable driver verifier and allow it to cause your system to crash then post your new files here after the crash:
Tip: if you can not boot normally after enabling driver verifier please boot into safe mode and then disable driver verifier.
START | type verifier | make these selections -
1. select "Create custom settings (for code developers)"
2. Select "Select individual settings from a full list"
3. Check these boxes -
▪ Special Pool
▪ Pool Tracking
▪ Force IRQL checking
▪ Deadlock Detection
▪ Security Checks (Windows 7)
▪ Concurrentcy Stress Test (Windows 8)
▪ DDI compliance checking (Windows 8)
▪ Miscellaneous Checks
4. Select last option - "Select driver names from a list"
5. Click on the Provider heading - sorts list by Provider
6. Check ALL boxes where "Microsoft" IS NOT the Provider
7. Click on Finish