It is being caused by Logitech Gaming KMDF HID driver.
Try to find updates from Logitech - Support & Software Downloads.
fffff800`dd3f8bb0 fffff880`0820e168Unable to load image \SystemRoot\system32\DRIVERS\LGSHidFilt.Sys, Win32 error 0n2
*** WARNING: Unable to verify timestamp for LGSHidFilt.Sys
*** ERROR: Module load completed but symbols could not be loaded for LGSHidFilt.Sys
Also do some general USB related troubleshooting. For the port, first, uninstall and reinstall the USB ports drivers.
- Right click on Computer icon > manage. It will open the computer management window.
- Click on "Device Manager" in the left pane, it will list all installed devices up.
- Expand "USB Serial Bus Controllers" by clicking on the triangle in front of it.
- Click on one item to select, then right click and uninstall.
- Do the same for all.
- Restart the computer.
- At restart, windows will auto configure the appropriate drivers.
And, Disable USB Selective Suspense too.
USB Selective Suspend - Turn On or Off
For the devices, first, detach all the USB devices other than the keyboard and mouse.
Then, Update the drivers for them all, including the keyboard and mouse, if any third party drivers are installed for them.
Let us know the results.