On Start, tap or click Mail.
2. Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Settings. (If you're using a mouse, point to the upper-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer down, and then click Settings.)
3. Tap or click Accounts.
4. Tap or click the account you want to change the signature for.
5. Decide how you want to change your signature:
• Set Use a signature to either On or Off.
• If you’re using a signature, change the text.
At this time, there aren’t any options to add images or change font settings (like color or type) in your signature